My idol

Megan's POV ///

You know the saying "time flies when you're having fun"? Yeah, that one. I think it's the most accurate saying of all, even if it is rather annoying when you're having so much fun and it ends just like that. But it's true. Time does go fast when you're enjoying yourself.

The thing is that that was not happening for me. In fact it was the complete opposite. Every minute felt like an eternity as I watched the clock tick around. And I'm pretty sure the reason behind why it was going so slow was because I was NOT having fun.

We were currently in Stockholm after a very ruff sleep on the tour bus last night. I couldn't sleep at all with all the bumps and turns and ended up feeling sick so was in the bathroom for about an hour. Then I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but instead accidentally tipped over the fruit bowl onto the floor making everyone wake up. Yeah, so it wasn't the best experience of my life.

I wasn't having the best day either. Despite being in this very pretty city for the first time, I wasn't able to see it. Well I could, but only by myself as everyone else was meeting my idol and being only 16 I was not ready for that. And yes that idol I mentioned is THE Charlene Dudley.

I can't complain though. I mean It's my fault that I wasn't ready to confirm my relationship with Martinus. But it's just the fact that everyone is probably having so much fun meeting her and are gonna talk about it for hours after.

So here I am. Waiting. Doing absolutely nothing else as I didn't bring any pass time activities to the tour. If I knew I'd be here I would of but I was expecting to be fulfilling every moment on this tour but nope. I'm here.....still watching the clock.

The worst thing about it was that I could actually see them through the window smiling and having fun together. They laughed and did musical.lys together. Even Lara and Amy were joining in, making the lump in my throat even bigger.

All the fans seemed to love Lara. I mean why wouldn't they but what I want to know is why they hate me so much? They don't even know me.

The door swung open, startling me and interrupting my thoughts. They all walked one by one through the door trying not to look too happy but I knew all to well they were bursting inside. All came through but Marcus and Martinus who were still talking to her.

I watched them talk as Amy came over to me and put her arm around me.

Amy : you alright?

I nodded my head before looking up at Lara who was giving me an evil glare. What was her problem? She's been so distant recently. I wish she'd just stop cause I really needed her at the moment.

I looked through the window once again and watched as Martinus hugged Charlene. They looked like they'd known each other for ages. It made me feel sick to my stomach. I wanted to be happy for them all but I just couldn't. Not when this was probably gonna be my only chance to meet her and I couldn't.

Amy : if it makes you feel any better, she had really bad breath!

Megan : it actually does, thanks.

We laughed as Marcus and Martinus walked to the door waving goodbye to Charlene. And then she was gone. That was it. She just walked out the door on the other side of the room and disappeared.

Meanwhile Marcus and Martinus came through the door to where we were. They were smiling until they saw me and remembered my situation.

Megan : you can smile you know, I don't want to ruin your happiness.

Martinus : I know.

He gave a sad smile as he walked over to me. By now Amy had gone off with HRVY.

Martinus : I don't know if this is good or bad news but we're seeing her again in Germany in a couple of days so you could meet her then if we confirm it?

Megan : I'm not ready Tinus.

Martinus : you might be by then.

Megan : I don't know.

I began to fiddle with my zip on my jacket.

Martinus : what are you so worried about?

Megan : they hate me!

Martinus : they don't hate you, trust me.

Megan : I trust you, I just don't believe you.

Martinus : how can they hate you if they don't even know you?

Megan : exactly.

Martinus : I bet if they got to know the beautiful young woman you are they'd absolutely love you just like I do. You've just got to give it time and the more they see how much we love each other the more they'll stop the hate.

Megan : I just don't know if I can do it.

Martinus : of course you can do it. I'll be right by your side.

I looked at his pleading eyes. I knew he wanted this so bad but I just wasn't sure. I looked away.

Megan : ugh I don't know.

He linked his fingers into mine making me look back at him. I took a deep breath.

Megan : ok.

Martinus : ok what?!?!

Megan : let's confirm it.

Martinus : actual?!?!?!

Megan : yeah.

Martinus : yes Megan!!!

He gave me a cheesy grin as he went in for a hug. I still wasn't sure about all this but knowing I'll have him by my side the whole way I know I'll be fine.