Tour bus

Megan's POV ///

The concert was over and it was time to go on the tour bus for the night. I was actually really excited to see it and I don't know why. Saying that, I wasn't particularly excited to sleep in it.

Fortunately Lara and I were in the same bus as Marcus and Martinus along with Amy and HRVY. So we were definitely gonna have a PARTYYY!!

As we made our way through the corridor of the stadium Martinus was kicking his ball about whilst I jumped about like a 5 year old. You know, the usual.

Martinus : you ok there?

Megan : yeah, I'm just way too over excited!

Martinus : it's not that exciting to be honest, it is just a bus.

Megan : no, it's a tour bus!

Martinus : same thing

Megan : a bus is a bus, a tour bus is a tour bus. There's a difference.

Martinus : you explained that so well.

I grinned at him before running forward and jumping on Amy.

Amy : woahhhhh there!

Megan : heyyy!!!

Amy : aren't you just so excited!!!

Megan : omg you have no idea!!

We made it to the door to outside where we parked our car a couple of days earlier. It was pitch black outside because it was around midnight so I couldn't see the busses clearly yet.

As we got closer I spotted about 4 busses parked side by side. I had no idea which one was ours so I just followed Dave and waited for him to tell us.

Dave : right, all of you in that one. Dancers and band in this one. The twins, HRVY and Amy over there and Backstage in here with Lara and Megan.

What?!? We agreed about a day ago that Lara and I were with Marcus and Martinus?!? I looked over at Martinus who screwed his face up in confusion.

Martinus : emm, Dave?

Dave : is there a problem?

Martinus : yeah em, weren't Megan and Lara on our bus?

Dave : no, that's not what I have down here.

Martinus : I'm pretty sure they were with us.

Dave : nope sorry.

Martinus : can they just come with us?

Dave : can't change the schedule Martinus.

Martinus : oh ok.

He looked over at me and mouthed 'sorry'. Disappointed I began walking over to my bus until Kjell Erik started talking to Dave.

Kjell Erik : I think they're right Dave.

Dave : nope.

Kjell Erik : let me see.

He took the clipboard rather forcefully off Dave as he wasn't willing to give it to him and read the schedule.

Kjell Erik : yeah it says here they're with them.

Dave : oh em yeah ok then.

Megan : YASS!!

I said that a bit too loudly as everyone looked around at my gleaming face but I didn't care. Dave gave me yet another glare as I skipped over to Martinus who's face lit up.

Martinus : why did Dave say you were in that bus?

Megan : I told you he hates me.

Martinus : but why would he?