Just great.

Megan's POV ///

We felt the bus come to a stop signalling we had finally arrived at Warsaw, Poland. I looked down at my watch to see it was now only 2 hours until the doors opened for the concert.

We were still in the bathroom. 'We' meaning Lara and I. She thankfully stayed with me, even after me telling her she could go. I wasn't ready to face everyone just yet. Not after the scene I made.

But now I had no choice but to open the door and let everyone give me strange looks. I was especially not excited to see Martinus once again. I didn't want to look at him.

I did eventually open the door after a few minutes of getting ready. Turned out that everyone was in fact already off the bus which made my life that little bit easier. Well everyone except Amy and Lukas who were standing by the exit of the bus, waiting for us.

I gave them a little smile before walking past them and out the bus.

Lukas : are we not gonna discuss what just happened?

Lara : Lukas?!?!

Lukas : what, I think it's best if we clear up exactly what happened.

Megan : please, just leave it Lukas.

That shut him up.

When we got inside the stadium everyone was gathered on the main hall listening to Dave's speech. We sneaked in at the back, hoping he didn't see us.

Dave : don't think I don't see you.

We all went bright red. He continued to talk as I looked around the room for Martinus. I didn't want to look at him but I couldn't help it. I caught him sitting in the corner, not really paying attention.

In the whole entire time I've known Martinus, this was the first time I actually felt a sense of hate towards him. Don't get me wrong, I still loved him. I'll always love him. But I would punch him in the face if I had the chance.

Dave : onto why I'm having this chat with you....We have some more exciting new for you all!

Everyone who wasn't really listening before, which was practically everyone, listened in.

Dave : we have a special guest joining us on this last week of the tour!

Please don't say who I think you're gonna say. Please. Don't say the name.

Dave : CHARLENE!!

No. Please no. I thought this tour couldn't get any worse and then he drops that bomb on me. Really?!?!?! Charlene?!?! Anyone but Charlene!

Lara and Amy jolted their heads towards me as everyone clapped and cheered at the "exciting" news.

Charlene : she's going to be doing some interviews with us to promote the new song and join the team!!!

Great. Just great.

Martinus POV ///

I sat, hardly paying attention to anything Dave was saying. The only thing on my mind was Megan. It only ever is.

Dave : onto why I'm having this chat with you....We have some more exciting new for you all!

I sat forward, eager to hear what it was.

Dave : we have a special guest joining us on this last week of the tour!

Uh oh. If he's about to say the name I think he's going to say then my life is completely and utterly ruined.

Dave : CHARLENE!!

Yup. My life officially hates me.

I was meant to be avoiding Charlene but now that she's joining us on tour, it's gonna be slightly difficult.

Charlene : she's going to be doing some interviews with us to promote the new song and join the team!!!

Great. Just great.

----------

Megan's POV ///

Lara and I were now sat in the dressing room, preparing for the arrival of Charlene tomorrow. By preparing I don't mean putting on nice clothes or doing our hair, I mean mentally.

Lara : you're thinking the worst.

Megan : am I? This is Charlene Dudley we're talking about! I'm pretty sure she hates my guts.

Lara : you don't know that. Just think about only a week ago when you desperately wanted to meet her! Now she's coming on tour with us!

Megan : yeah well my feelings changed.

Lara : just think of her as the person you looked up to as a kid.

Megan : how can I do that when she's practically taken my boyfriend from me!

The door swung open revealing Marcus.

Marcus : oh hey!

Megan : hi

He flopped onto the sofa next to Lara, wa rapping his arm around her whilst giving her a friendly forehead kiss.

It made me even more sad, seeing them be so happy. Don't get me wrong I loved their relationship but I just missed it. The happiness and care free life.

Marcus : so I might of overheard what happened today on the bus.

Megan : think everyone did to be honest

Marcus : I'm sorry

Megan : why are you saying sorry.

Marcus : well I thought, Martinus probably isn't gonna do it so I'll do it for him.

Lara : aw that's so sweet

Megan : I mean you do look similar but it's still not the same.

Marcus : yeah, I know. I tried talking to him.

Megan : thanks but there's no point. He's obviously just over me.

Marcus : no, actually I got the complete opposite.

Megan : really?!?!

Marcus : yeah, he seemed really angry at himself.

Megan : oh....still, I've given up on him. He's too confusing.

Marcus : I know what you mean.

Megan : and with Charlene coming tomorrow, he's just gonna go off with her so I'll just back off.

Marcus : just remember, he's not exactly very good with this girlfriend thing.

Megan : you don't say!

Marcus : whatever he says or comes across as, isn't always what he feels. He screws up sometimes, a lot in fact, but he will always love you. I know he does.

I smiled at him.