Secret

Megan's POV ///

Amy and I both made our way back inside because the concert was about to finish and we didn't want to meet with the crowds coming out.

As we walked down the corridor laughing and joking Lara suddenly came running down the corridor panting and out of breath.

Lara : there you are!

Megan : here I am!

Lara : why'd you run off like that, I've looked for you everywhere!

Megan : oh yeah, it doesn't matter now, it's sorted.

She glanced at Amy who was smiling but Lara surprisingly just scowled and looked back at me.

Lara : oh ok.

There was an awkward pause which I decided to break.

Megan : is the concert finished?

Lara : not yet, think they're on the last song though.

Amy : we better go then.

I nodded about to go back when I suddenly realised I didn't even know the way. Amy just giggled before motioning to follow her and walking ahead.

Megan : are you ok?

Lara : I'm fine.

She gave me a somewhat forced smile. I wasn't convinced but pretended I was.

Megan : ok.

When we made it backstage we were just in time as the boys were waving at the audience goodbye before running off stage with a huge grin on their faces.

Martinus gave his dad a hug and began taking his earpiece out as he searched around the place. I ran up and wrapped my arms around him, taking him by surprise.

Martinus : wow easy there, you might not want to get to close, I'm a bit sweaty aha

Megan : I'm so proud of you!

He tightened the hug, his face smothered by my hair. I let go as a man was taking out his earpiece wire.

Person 1 : oh sorry, don't mind me.

We laughed as we waited for him to leave. When he eventually did our fingers linked as we looked into each other's eyes. Another person, this time a woman, came over and began taking off his microphone wire. I sighed, half laughing as Martinus rolled his eyes.

Person 2 : just pretend I'm not here.

Well that was never gonna work so we again waited for them to leave. As soon as she did Martinus leaned in for a kiss.

Dave : Martinus!

Martinus : oh for fu- em I mean what is it?

Dave pushed me aside placing his hands on his shoulders.

Dave : great show!

Martinus : thanks

Dave : the best yet don't you think?

Martinus : could be.

I noticed Martinus tapping his foot on the ground. I felt the exact same way.

Dave : right get changed and to bed quick, get as much sleep as possible.

He turned around and began walking in my direction. He passed me, giving me an evil glare in the process. I turned back around to Martinus who was walking towards me.

Martinus : when do you want to tell people about us?

I looked down at my feet not able to look him in the eye. Him saying that reminded me of the comments his fans were writing about me. I wasn't ready to confirm it just yet especially if people think like that about me.

Martinus : what is it?

Megan : I'm not sure your fans like me very much.

Martinus : what makes you say that?

I looked him in the eye as a tear fell from my eye and slowly ran down my cheek.

Megan : I've read the comments Martinus. They hate me. They really hate me.

Martinus : awk Megan they don't hate you, they don't even know you.

Megan : no you don't understand, they want me dead.

He wiped away the tear fallen from my eye and pushed my hair behind my ear.

Martinus : they're just jealous of how beautiful you are.

My face formed a small smile.

Martinus : I understand it's hard but you have to learn to accept that there are always gonna be haters. What they're saying is not true. You're perfect, you're mine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

How does he always make me feel better? I was so lucky to have him.

Martinus : we don't have to say anything yet if you don't want too, just when you're ready.

Megan : thank you.

Martinus : I'll be with you the whole way, I'm not going anywhere.

I hugged him. Marcus and Lara came towards us grinning like 5 year olds.

Marcus : great show bro!

They did there little handshake making Lara and I cringe. We all laughed afterwards before making our way back down to the dressing room where we met up with everyone and celebrated for making it through another show.

We quickly got ready and collected our stuff before getting in the car.

Megan : emm where are we going exactly?

Martinus : to the hotel, did you not know?

Megan : no, no one tells me anything around here.

We made it to the hotel and through the crowds. This time I did the smart thing by putting my hood up. I'd learnt my lesson.

As soon as we were in our rooms everyone went to bed. Well everyone except from me of course. Once I was ready I snuck out of my room and into Martinus' which was luckily right next door.

Martinus : is this like a tradition now?

Megan : we could make it one?

Martinus : I'd like that aha

I climbed underneath the covers and snuggled in.

Martinus : you know if Dave found out about this he'd probably kick you out of the whole tour aha

Megan : I really don't care, he can do what he wants. I just want to be with you.

Martinus : me too.

Suddenly there was a noise by the door making us both jump and sit up in the bed.