I can do this

Megan's POV ///

It's currently about three hours before the concert and we've just about come to the end of our long, six hour, drive to Warsaw, Poland.

You know, I thought yesterday was bad enough watching Charlene and Martinus getting ever so close at the studio, but today has probably been the most unproductive and lazy day of my life.

We've genuinely done nothing other than eat, sleep and attempt at playing a board game. Attempting because of the bumpy road and it's impossible to play a board game when it's flying everywhere. But also because I just simply cannot play board games. Every time I try, I fail. Sad story in fact.

Anyway so yeah, really burnt off a hella a lot of calories today. But all jokes aside, I've genuinely got the worst foot cramp from sitting in the same position for hours on end and it won't bloody go away. So that's fun.

Anyway, back on topic. Martinus. Lara's constantly been nagging me to talk to him and I've tried. I have. But every time I build up the courage and go walk up to him I just lose it all and do an awkward little smile and walk in the other direction.

He did smile back but only the first time. The second time it happened he didn't see me and so I was smiling at no one. As you do.

I really do want to talk to him though. I want to sort things out between us.

Lara : now's your chance! Go!

Megan : ugh no. It's just gonna backfire like the other hundred times I've tried.

Amy : this is not the right attitude woman! You need to believe! I believe in you.

Megan : thanks but no thanks.

Lara : ugh just do it! What have you got to lose?!

Megan : emm the teensie weensie bit of respect he has left for me?

Lara : ok yeah but that's it.

Megan : mhm

Lara : just do it, you'll feel so much better about yourself.

Megan : I don't know.

Lukas : what are we doing?

He strolled towards the bed that the three of us were all sitting on.

Megan : oh em noth-

Amy : she's gonna talk to Martinus!

Lukas : oh em really? W-what about?

Megan : jus-

Lara : her never ending love for him!

Megan : CAN I PLEASE ANSWER?!?

Lara and Amy : oh yeah sorry.

Lukas : what?

Megan : that's not true, well it is but that's not the point. I was just gonna chat to him about what happened to us.

Lukas : oh alright.

Megan : are you ok? You seem quite quiet.