Wait what?

Megan's POV ///

I woke up to the feeling of a little nudge on my shoulder. My eyes slowly opened and gradually I was back in reality. My head was still resting on Martinus' shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight.

Martinus : we're about to land.

Megan : already!?

Martinus : you were asleep the full journey.

Megan : to be honest I'm not surprised. I had about 3 hours sleep last night on that chair.

Martinus : glad you got some rest. We've got a big day ahead of us!

He smiled. I could tell he was excited to expose Dave and I was too. Just the thought of him being gone and everyone finally being happy. To be honest everyone was already happy.

I turned around to the seat behind us at the sound of Marcus and Lara laughing about something. I squinted my eyes as they tried desperately not to laugh although it wasn't really working for them.

Megan : what?

Marcus : oh nothing

They then burst out laughing again and so I just gave up and turned back around in my seat. I guess we'll never know what they were laughing about.

I then looked across the plane to where Amy and Hrvy were seated. They were cuddling and it made me smile.

Megan : they're so cute!

He followed my eyes to see them too.

Martinus : I know but I think we're cuter.

He grinned in my direction and it made me giggle like a 5 year old.

Charlene was in the single seat in front of us. I felt sorry for her. I think she felt a little bit lonely in this group as everyone has their other half and then there's just her who's always by herself. We're all good friends with her it's just that she doesn't have that one person that she connects with and can make her smile.

Megan : Charlene?

Charlene's POV ///

"Charlene : we're just about to land."

"Jonah : oh that was a quick flight!"

"Charlene : not really, I had no one to talk to!"

"Jonah : I wish I was with you"

"Charlene : me too. When are you coming over from LA?"

"Jonah : I don't know if I'll be able to until after the big game which is in two weeks"

"Charlene : ugh I need to see you!"

"Jonah : come home then"

"Charlene : you know I can't do that"

"Jonah : just ditch everyone"

"Charlene : you make it sound so easy"

"Jonah : that's cause it is"

"Charlene : I need to stay on tour Jonah"

"Jonah : ugh I know but I miss you"

"Charlene : I miss y-

Megan : Charlene?

As I was texting him back I heard a voice from behind me and so immediately smacked my phone face down on my lap and twisted my body round to see Megan.