Confirmed

Megan's POV ///

Marcus : there she goes again!

As the loud thud echoed the room heads turned to witness the damage. I was actually thinking earlier that she'd not fallen in a while. I'd obviously jinxed it.

Laughter filled the room with even Dave chuckling to himself. I, on the other hand, was practically on the floor dying of laughter. Just the way she fell was too funny.

It was like in those cartoon films where they slip backwards with there feet above there heads eventually landing on there bum. The only difference was that she actually landed on Jennie who was also killing herself laughing.

They both scrambled up off the floor still laughing.

Jennie : will we try this again?

Lara : sure

Jennie : hi, I'm Jennie

Lara : Lara

They shook hands, giggling, before Jennie turned to me.

Jennie : so you're Megan I'm guessing?

Megan : yup

Jennie : nice to meet you guys, I've heard so much about you!

Lara : same for you!

Someone (I'm presuming the camera guy) clapped their hands and said something in Norwegian to everyone, probably wanting to begin.

The three of them sat down on the sofa whilst Lara and I held back behind the camera. Luckily this was more of a fun interview that required headphones rather than just questions being asked which is the next one, as far as I'm aware.

They all laughed as they tried to guess what the other person was saying. Every so often Martinus would look over at me and completely ignore what was happening in the video.

Marcus : Martinus!!

Martinus : oh yeah what?

He needs to stop or fans will know something is up. I looked over at Dave who didn't look very amused. I'm starting to get the feeling that he doesn't just not like me, it's that he doesn't like me with Martinus. Probably cause he thinks I distract him from doing his job. It's probably true but I mean what can you do?

About half an hour later they wrapped up the video and we all said goodbye to everyone. Then it was onto the next interview of the day.

Lara : do you not get bored by answering the exact same questions?

Martinus : yeah, that's why I let Marcus do it.

Marcus : I don't actually mind it for some reason.

Martinus : weirdo

Marcus : at least I actually talk, you just sit there sorting your hair and staring at Megan.

Martinus : you did not just go there!

Megan : ok, break it up. I'm surprisingly not in the mood to witness a murder this morning.

Lara : yeah, jeeeezzz i only asked a question.

Marcus : sorry, think it's cause we spend to much time together aha

Martinus : you'd be surprised how rarely we actually argue though

Megan : mhm sure

We were now thankfully onto the 4th and last interview of the day. It's been exciting to meet new people and see new places but by about half way through the second one I was sick of it.

Interviewer : so, the last question of the day that everyone has been wanting to know. Do you have a girlfriend?

Martinus looked over at me. I shook my head.

Martinus : not yet, still waiting for the right one.

For some reason, even though I knew he was gonna say it, it still hurt to hear the words coming out of his mouth. That he didn't have a girlfriend.

He seemed sad which made me think he wanted everyone to know we were together. I trusted him not to say anything though.

After Martinus' response everyone turned to Marcus who was smirking quietly. Was he gonna confirm it?

I looked over at Lara who was also smirking. They were! They were gonna confirm there relationship with the world!!

Interviewer : well?

Marcus : I may have found the one....

The interviewer gasped even though she knew before they even started the interview that he had a girlfriend.

Marcus : her name is Lara and um yeah she's cool I guess.

I began laughing as I turned to lara who did not look impressed.

Marcus : nah I'm just joking, she's amazing.

Interview : well congratulations! We're so happy for you two!!

Marcus : thank you aha

Martinus patted him on the back. Probably because he looked like he was about to pee himself with nerves. That was a big moment for them and I'm so happy for them.

The interview wrapped up and as soon as the camera turned off Lara jumped into Marcus arms. They looked so happy making me happy.

Martinus : I didn't know you were gonna confirm it!

Marcus : yeah we wanted it to be a surprise.

Martinus : so that's why you were nervous this morning for no reason what so ever.

Marcus : maybeee

Lara : it's cute that you were nervous

Megan : I'm so happy for you two!

Marcus : thanks Megan.

Lara : so when are you confirming it?

Martinus and I looked at each other as I cleared my throat.

Martinus : we're not ready just yet.

Lara : what ever you say.

Marcus : I'll tell you, it feels so much better when it's out in the open.

Martinus looked at me. I shook my head once again. He gave a reassuring smile.