Wasn't expecting that

Lara's POV ///

We were already half way through the tour! It's gone by so quickly but I've actually had so much fun despite the bit where I fell out with Megan. But other than that it's been a blast.

Every couple of days we're in a new country and for me that's just too much to sink in. For Marcus it's nothing as it's the usual for him but for me it's just so exciting! I never thought I would ever be here on a tour bus on tour with Marcus gunnarsen, my boyfriend.

If you'd said that that was gonna happen to me a few months ago I'd have laughed. It's like something you'd read in a book or watch in a film, not live through. But here I am. I'm actually here and I was capturing every moment.

We were back from the studio and it was about 4 hours until the show started. It has been a very busy and long day so I was just relaxing on my bed when Marcus walked up to me and jumped up on the bed beside me.

Marcus : whatcha doing?

Lara : just reading wattpad

He seemed very secretive like he was hiding something. His grin was giving it away.

Lara : whyyyy??

Marcus : no reason.

I raised my eyebrows.

Marcus : ok, would you like to go out for dinner with me?

Lara : what, really?!?!!

Marcus : really!

Lara : of course!! But how?!?!

Marcus : I've arranged it all. Seen as it's our 3 months anniversary I thought we'd do something special together.

I went bright red.

Marcus : you forgot didn't you?

I nodded my head, guiltily.

Marcus : it's alright, I'm just glad I remembered aha

Lara : you're the best!

I jumped into his arms.

Lara : wait, what about all the fans? They'll be everywhere!

Marcus : you won't need to worry about that.

He gave me a little cheeky grin before jumping off the bed and then lifting me off after him. He guided me out of the tour bus and into a car with a chauffeur and black out windows. I didn't have a clue where we were going which made it even more exciting and spontaneous.

We drove for about 15 minutes before arriving at a very excluded part of the city. There was nearly no one here except from a couple drunks and thugs. I looked at Marcus.

Marcus : don't worry, its not like this inside ahaha

Lara : i hope not.

I clenched onto Marcus hand as we walked down the street and into this little ally way. It was dark and cold making me walk very close to Marcus's side. I would never be able to walk down these streets alone. He made me feel safe.

Well him and the four security guards that surrounded us as we walked.

Lara : are they gonna sit with us?

I whispered in his ear as to make sure they didn't hear.

Marcus : no ahaha they've got their own table.