Sneaky

Martinus POV ///

"Marcus : ok, I think the coast is clear."

"Martinus : lets go"

I put my phone away in my joggers pocket and opened my door slightly just in case Marcus was wrong and we got caught. I peaked out noticing Marcus doing the exact same.

We slowly crept out of our rooms making it about 2 steps before Marcus made a small creaky noise with the floorboards. He looked up, squinting his eyes.

Marcus : sorry.

I lifted my finger up to my mouth signalling for him to shut up. We continued along the hallway. We made it to our mum and dads room meaning we were half way there. It was 10:00pm at night so they were already in bed (I know they go to bed really early!) so we had to be extremely quiet at this point.

I tiptoed as quietly as possible with Marcus following. I stopped when I heard a noise coming from their bedroom.

Marcus : what?

Martinus : I thought I heard something.

Marcus : just keep going.

We continued down the hall. We were nearly at the girls room when I noticed Marcus making the shape of a gun out of his hands.

Martinus : Marcus.....what are you doing?!?!

Marcus : well we're on a mission aren't we?

Martinus : ugh screw it.

I copied him as we giggled our way to the door. I felt like such a rebel even though we were only in our house. It just felt really sneaky, like we were on a mission.

I opened the door. They both sat on the floor laughing at us. That was when I realised we were still making the guns out of our hands. We laughed putting our hands down.

Megan : so you made it across the hall successfully then?

Martinus : our parents are freakishly light sleepers you know!

Marcus closed the door and we both sat on the floor next to them.

Marcus : what are you guys doing?

Lara : oh we were just chatting....

Martinus : about.....

Lara : girl stuff.

Marcus : oh ok we'll not get involved then.

Megan : nah we were just talking about the tour.

Martinus : oh yeah?

Lara : yup.

Marcus : you know, we might not be with you quite a lot of the time.

Lara : why not?

Marcus : we'll be doing lots of interviews during the day and then the concerts at night. I mean we'll have days off but not many.

Megan : that's ok, lara and I can explore the cities together!

Lara : yeah omg!! I've always wanted to    see Oslo!

Megan : and Italy!!!

Lara : oh yeah that'll be so much fun!

Martinus : glad you're gonna miss us then...

Megan : nah we'll obviously still miss you!

I playfully nudged his shoulder.

Lara : just maybe not as much when we're touring exciting new cities!

Marcus : oh thanks.

Lara : I'm joking don't worry aha

Megan : it's fine, on your days off you can come with us and we can go into the little coffee shops and go shopping together!

Martinus : that's what we're saying though. We can't do that.

Megan : why not?

Martinus : we'll get noticed and get suffocated by fans.

Lara : ok don't get too ahead of yourself there boy.

Marcus : no, but it's true. We can't go anywhere without girls wanting pictures and an autograph.

Martinus : we've been to Oslo so many times but never actually walked down the streets once.

Megan : oh, well we don't have to go around the cities, we could just stay on the tour bus and still have fun.

Marcus : no you two can still go out it's just we can't come with you.

Lara : well we don't want to go without you.

Marcus : aww you're so sweet!

Lara : thank you!

They snuggled into each other as we continued talking.

Martinus : we don't want to stop you from seeing the cities.

Megan : no it's fine, it won't be fun without you.

Lara : oh thanks Megan.

Megan : you know what I mean.

Marcus : well there'll be lots to do on the tour bus so you won't get bored.

Lara : we'll come see you at the interviews as well!

Megan : yeah moral support.

Martinus : ok thanks aha

Megan : no problem.

We continued talking until about 1 o'clock in the morning when they decided it was late enough and went back to their rooms. Lara and I talked for a further 30 minutes before properly going to sleep.

We were just too over excited about the adventure we were so nearly about to go on that there wasn't time to sleep. I kinda felt a little anxious as well. I mean I was gonna meet so many new people like the dancers and everyone behind the scenes.

I wanted to make a good impression which is slightly difficult for me as I'm a bit socially awkward with people I don't know too well but I'll try my best. What's the worst that can happen right?