Studio

Megan's POV ///

This was it. This was the moment I was going to finally meet my idol. I've been waiting for this for weeks, months, even years. I've wanted to meet this girl since I was very young. And now I was. Except there was just one problem. I wasn't even the slightest bit excited.

You'd think I would be, considering i'd blabbed on about wanting to meet her when everyone else was but I just couldn't find the excitement in me. And I knew exactly why.

It was because of all the stories from Marcus, Lara and Amy about how she flirts with Martinus. And so now every time I think of her I just picture her with Martinus, laughing and having fun. It's just ruined my liking for her. I wish I was excited about this but I just wasn't.

We walked to the door ready to introduce ourselves. Well to be honest it was just me she hadn't met so it was just me getting ready to introduce myself.

Despite not being excited I was still extremely nervous. I feel like she's gonna hate me for some reason. She's definitely sparked a liking for Martinus and so might not like me because of our past. Well just have to see.

As I followed everyone out the front door of the studio I suddenly spotted her climbing out the car. Butterfly's roamed my stomach as I sorted my hair and scuffed my jeans.

She looked like an elegant goddess. And I'm not even joking. Her hair was flawlessly cascading down her back in soft blond waves. Her makeup was spotless and obviously done by one of her many hired makeup artists as the red lip and popping highlighter made a stunning reflection on her ocean blue eyes.

Her outfit was even amazing. Even though she was only going to studio to make a song, she still wore the most top class designer clothing made known to man. Her black, ripped jeans, held up with a Gucci belt, were matched with a tucked in, oversized pink jumper.

And then we move onto the shoes. And can I just say, they were the highest high heels I had ever seen in my whole entire existence. The diamonds nearly blinded me as she strutted towards us like a super model.

I looked down at what I looked like and sighed in dismay. I regretted not caring about what to wear this morning. I wish I had made at least a little effort as my hair was in a lopsided messy bun with bits of straggle hairs coming out at the sides.

My outfit consisted of grey joggers and an oversized sweatshirt. I looked like a complete potato next to her. Now I know why Martinus likes her so much. Who wouldn't. If she was my competition I had no chance what so ever.

As she approached us I noticed Martinus grinning like a five year old. I held back as everyone walked forward towards her to say hi.

Dave : nice to meet you again.

Charlene : you too.

She smiled showing off her sheer white teeth. Yet another thing to blind me with.

Martinus : hey!

Charlene : hi.

They hugged for what seemed like forever before she moved onto Marcus and everyone else. Then it was my turn. She looked at me confused for a moment before Martinus finally spoke for me.

Martinus : this is Megan, she's my-.......my friend.

He looked down as she smiled at me.