CHAPTER ELEVEN

*Dedicated to @UniqueWay for being the first to comment on the last chapter

*Dedicated to @UniqueWay for being the first to comment on the last chapter. Shoutout to @HarryPotter_Trixy for being the second to comment.*

There was a loud, annoying shout right by my ear that made me sit up quickly. "Ha! Gotcha!" A loud voice yelled in my ear. Growling, I punched the person in the stomach. There was a yelp and I felt the person back away. Loud, noisy laughter filled the room as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and turned toward where the people were. Sirius was rubbing his stomach ruefully and James, Remus, and Peter were laughing so hard, that I thought they're faces were going to turn purple. Alice, Lily, and Marlene were standing back and shaking their heads at the boys. I smiled at the scenario and climbed out of bed.

"Sorry, Black. You should know better than to wake me up suddenly," I apoligised.

"You're just lucky she's in a forgiveable mood, mate. She's unstopable when she's angry," murmured James.

"I heard that, James," I called over my shoulder as I searched for clothes. James quickly apoligised for anything he had ever done to make me mad. I pulled out a white shirt and smirked. Turning around, I pulled off the sweatshirt I had worn last night to reveal a baggy t shirt. I looked up to see everyone looking at me like I was crazy.

"What? Did you think I was actually going to change clothes with you lot in here?" I asked. James nodded and I laughed. "You idiots need to go change," I ordered, pointing to the Marauders. They slowly filed out in a straight line.

"How do you have so much control over them? You know the exact words to say and they just obey. What's your secret?" Lily marveled, staring at the door.

"I didn't actually think that would work," I admitted. "So, what are you guys wearing?" I asked, starting to change.

"I'm going to be an angel and Marlene's going to be a devil," said Alice.

"I'm wearing my school robes and dressing up as a witch," answered Lily. I opened my mouth to protest, but had to close it.

"That's-that's a surprisingly good idea," I said, stopping to think about it.

"I know," Lily said smirking.

"Ah, there's the modest Lily we all know and love," I teased. Lily stuck her tongue out at me and I mirrored her action.

"What are you wearing, Cassio?" Marlene asked.

"Me? Oh, I'm dressing up as a white wolf. Kind of ironic, isn't it?" I replied happily. The three girls all laughed.

I looked into the mirror and fixed my fuzzy white ears on the top of my head. "Do I look like a cat?" I called from the bathroom. Lily came rushing in and looked me over.

"Sort of. Maybe if you let me fix your tail, it will look more like a wolf's tail," contemplated Lily.

"Thank you," I said. Lily pointed her wand at my tail and muttered something. My tail shrank and fluffed up. It really did look more like a wolf tail.