Chapter 1

----------
Peyton
----------

"Allison! Get off me!" I yelled at my seven year old sister who insisted I played dolls with her, while I played my video games.

"No! Mom said you have to play with me!" She got in my face and I pushed her off my bed.

"I don't care what mom said. I'm in the middle of a game, and I'm going to lose if you don't get out of my face."

"Peyton, I'm going into work, please watch your sister." My mom said as she stood in my doorway, and my sister immediately started fake crying so I would get in trouble.

"What did you do now?" My mom asked as she walked into my room to tend to my cry baby sister.

"I pushed her off my bed because she wouldn't get out of my face." I shrugged not caring to look at either of them as I was trying to beat this loser guy.

"Finish this game then play with your sister." My mom said sternly, then walked out of my room.

"Haha!" My sister taunted, "Play with me or I'm turning your games off." She walked over to my ps4 and hovered her thumb over the power button.

"Allison! Please, just let me finish this game." She crossed her arms because she knew she got her way as per usual.

"Why do you even play this gross stuff? You're not a boy." She sassed and sat next to me on my bed.

"Girls can play video games too, just like boys can play with Barbie dolls." I popped off.

"No they can't, my teacher even says." I saw the guy and before I could shoot him, he shot me first.

"Fuck!" I yelled, then walked to turn off the console until I saw I got a message from the guy.

'Nice game, dude. We should play again some time.' I was confused why he messaged me. I've seen him play plenty of times but he's never messaged me before.

'Well it's my goal to beat you, you're one of the best.' I typed back.

'Practice, my guy.'

'You're probably 30 and live in your mom's basement.'

'I'm 20....'

'And 30 year olds lie, and still live with their mom. G2g' I turned off my console and walked to my sister's room dreading every second I have to play with her.

Why does my mom have to leave anyways? It's a Saturday, I should be out having fun. Not like I exactly have friends to do stuff with, but that's besides the point.

"Okay, you get Ken, and I get Barbie." My sister said as we sat down on her carpeted floor.

I groaned but played with her anyways.

----------

"Allison, lunch." I yelled from the kitchen, then I heard her small footsteps run to the dining room table.

"What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"You're favorite. Mac and cheese and hotdogs." She gasped as I put the plate in front of her, and she started digging in.