Chapter 33

----------
Peyton
----------

"Good morning, Babe. Wake up, it's Tuesday." Grayson ran his fingers through my hair, and smiled at me when I opened my eyes.

"No. Let me sleep, I'm worn out." He chuckled and kissed my lips, but I didn't kiss back, too much work.

"Maybe we should've stopped sooner, last night." Grayson laughed, causing me to smile. "But, I feel great."

"If you really loved me you wouldn't make me go."

"Peyton. Get your cute ass downstairs, or I will carry you." Grayson said and stood up straight, crossing his arms like a parent.

"Carry me please." I smiled and he rolled his eyes, then bent down and picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder. "This is actually quiet comfortable." I said as he left my room and walked downstairs. "You have a nice butt, Babe."

He laughed and set me down, pulling me to the kitchen and sitting me at the island. "Do you want cereal? I can't cook, so that's about all I can feed you."

"Yes please." He smiled and grabbed me a bowl then poured me cereal and milk and grabbed a spoon, then handed me the bowl. "Thank you." I puckered my lips so he'd kiss me, which he did without hesitation.

"I love you." He said and kissed me again.

"I. Love. You." I said in between kisses and he smiled.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled, then he poured himself cereal and sat next to me to eat.

"I'm not doing anything cute today. I say, hoodie, leggings and my hair in a bun." I said and counted the three things on my fingers.

"You're beautiful either way."

"You're beautiful either way." I mocked and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and eat." He said and pointed at my cereal.

"Shut up and eat." I mocked again

"You're a brat." He glared at me and continued eating his cereal, but I stayed admiring him. "Stop looking at me, you're making me insecure." He slouched forward more and tried hiding like a little kid.

"Don't say that, I'm just looking at you my love." I put my hand on his back and gently rubbed against his warm, bare skin, making goosebumps appear.

"Finish eating, you need to get ready for school." He said smiling at me, and ran his hand up and down my bare thigh.

"If you weren't distracting me, I'd probably be done eating by now." I said and look my last few bites.

Grayson stood up and grabbed our bowls, then rinsed them out. "Do you want me to leave these in here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll do them later." I stood up and Grayson and I walked back up to my room.

"What hoodie do I wear today?" I pulled out the black dt hoodie and held it over my body. "How about this one?" He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Perfect, I love a supportive girlfriend." I smiled and pulled out leggings from my dresser, then slid my oversized T-shirt over my head, Grayson watching me the whole time.