Chapter 25

----------
Grayson
----------

I sat in bed until it was about time to leave for our meeting. "Bro, get up. We're gonna be late." Ethan said as he came into my room.

I was looking through the comments on my tweet about how Peyton and I were matching today. My heart skips even when I think about her.

"Okay I'm coming." I got out of bed until I saw an unknown number call me.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Grayson. This is Peyton's mom." My heart started beating fast and I looked over at Ethan who stared at me confused. "Peyton and Ally got into a car crash. Ally is okay, but Peyton has serious injuries. I think you should come see her."

"Oh my god. Yes I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few hours." I hung up the phone and looked at Ethan, not knowing what to say.

"What happened?" He asked and took a step closer to me.

"Call Jenny tell her we can't make it to the meeting." I said and grabbed my keys and wallet from the table next to my bed. "Peyton and Ally got in a car crash."

"Wait what?!"

"Get your shit. We're going to the airport." I quickly put on my shoes and then walked down the hallway and got an Uber to come here. I put my elbows on the counter of the kitchen and laid my face in my hands.

Ethan came quickly walking down the hallway and walked over to me. "They're gonna be fine, okay?" His hand patted my back and I sighed.

"How did this happen? She was literally fine just a couple hours ago?"

"Grayson. Don't worry. They'll be fine."

We waited until the Uber got here and quickly left the house, locking the door behind us and got to the airport.

We got tickets for the plane that was leaving in 15 minutes so we ran through the airport trying not to miss our flight.

Please be safe. Please be safe.

----------

Ethan and I got to the hospital, the sky already dark as everyone went on about their nights.

We hopped out of our second Uber and jogged inside going to the room number her mom gave us.

Once we got to her room, my heart started beating fast and I knocked softly on the door it opening shortly after. "Boys, Thank you for coming." She brought us in the room and I saw Ally laying on the hospital bed. "Peyton is in surgery right now. She got hurt pretty badly."

"Hey, Ally." I smiled and we walked up to her, pulling two chairs close to her bed, as her mom and dad sat on the other side. "Ethan and I came as soon as we could. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. They gave me this pink cast though. The doctor said I only broke my arm, but that I should've been more hurt." She held up the light pink cast and my heart sunk.

"Do you guys need anything? Food a change of clothes? We'd be more than willing to go get that for you while you stay here." Ethan said to their parents.