Chapter 15

----------
Peyton
----------

I walked into my sister's room and jumped on her bed. "Allison! Get up!" I started tickling her and she laughed immediately. "Happy birthday Munchkin! You're finally 8! And today is going to be your best birthday party yet. We have a lot planned and we're gonna be really busy, so I need you to help me, Okay?"

She smiled and hugged me. "What's first?" She asked, a smile spread wide on her face.

"First? Breakfast." I pulled her out of bed and we walked into the kitchen where my mom was making Minnie Mouse pancakes, and sat down at the island.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." My dad said as he walked to Ally and kissed her temple.

"Thank you Dad." She smiled and my mom said happy birthday as well.

"What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes, still clearly tired.

"Just after nine." I said as I pulled my phone out and checked the time.

I went through my notifications and saw that Grayson texted me.

'Boarding the plane soon. I'll see you at 3.'
9:07 am

'Have a good flight. Don't get too annoyed with Ethan. Am I picking you up?'

'If you want to. We can get an Uber if not.'

'Of course I will, Babe.'

'Good. I have to go, but I'll see you soon Babe.'

----------

I sat outside the airport anxiously waiting for Grayson and Ethan. Who by the way Allison have no idea are coming.

I saw the two boys walk out of the airport, fans following them. "Alright, bye guys!" The twins waved bye to all of them and I got outside of my car.

Grayson's eyes met mine and I immediately felt a sense of relief. I saw him jog over to me. I walked forward a little and held my arms out for him.

When he got to me, he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck as he lifted my feet off the ground. "I missed you so much." He mumbled and put my feet back on the ground but kept hugging me.

"How was LA?" I asked and let go of him.

"It was fun, I just wish you could've come with." He put his hands on either side of my face and I blushed at how intimate he was. "And I really wish I could kiss you." His voice was soft, and it made my entire body freeze.

"Oh my god, come on." Ethan groaned and I got out of Grayson's grip, then walked to the driver's side and got in.

"We got Ally's gift." Grayson smiled and grabbed the bag that Ethan was carrying. "You said to only get her one... so I did." He smiled wide and pulled out a large LOL set thing.

"Grayson! What is this?" I started driving away from the parking lot.

"Her gift." He smiled a big cheesy smile that I've always adored and grabbed my spare hand lacing if with his.