Chapter 2

----------
Peyton
----------

"Get in loser. It's Tuesday." I said to Dylan as he walked towards my car wearing the twins' white hoodie, me wearing the black one.

"Shut up hoe. I'm in a mood." He pouted as he got into the front seat.

"Aww. You poor thing." I drove to my house and pulled into the driveway then we both walked into my house.

"Ethan better follow me today, I put my cute ass online for him to see, yet he pays me dust." Dylan said as we both walked up to my room and laid on my bed.

"Ethan doesn't like you that's why he won't follow you, you rat." I laughed and pulled up their YouTube channel on my laptop as they should be posting in about an hour.

"I'm playing video games while we wait." I turned on my PS4 and started playing when I noticed the same guy from the other day.

"I swear to the lord above if I lose to this eighty year old man I'm gonna break my tv." I said as I walked around the map.

"Is he really eighty?" Dylan asked. He's so gullible.

"No, he said he's 20, so he's around our age." I looked at Dylan and winked and he rolled his eyes.

"Sweetie you need to get laid." Dylan said and I laughed and aimed for the guy, killing him in two shots.

'Damn. You've been practicing? You suddenly don't suck as much.' I got excited when I saw the message from him, having another friend to talk to is always nice.

'No, I just have this dream board of killing eighty year old men on online video games.'

'Yesterday I was thirty.'

'Stop messaging me dude, typing on this is annoying.'

'I have to get off soon anyways'

'What your mom tell you to?'

'Haha no. I don't live with my parents, I'm 20.'

'Cool dude, I'm 19, but I live with my parents.'

'Maybe you're the eighty year old man.'

'Exact opposite, but probably.'

'Wanna play in like 30 mins?'

'Sure man'

I saw the guy go offline and I continued to play for a while until my alarm at 3:59 went off.

"Video time bitch!" I refreshed multiple times on my laptop until the new video came up.

"Holy fuck, Ethan is so gorgeous I literally want him in me." Dylan gawked at the screen.

"Oh my god you're so gross!" I hit him with the pillow and we continued watching the video.

Once the video ended I scrolled through twitter seeing the usual spam. "Let's take pictures, we look cute." Dylan said