Chapter 21

----------
Peyton
----------

"Babe, we're here." Grayson said as he pulled up to the airport. "I'll help with your suitcases." The three of us got out of his car and walked to the trunk and got out our suitcases.

"Have a good flight." Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and I felt my eyes well up and a few sniffles come out. "Don't cry, beautiful. I'll see you soon, I promise." I kissed his lips and then hugged him again.

"Bye, Gray." He kissed my cheek then we let go of each other and Grayson hugged Ally.

"Bye girls. Call me when you get home, I'll talk to you soon."

----------

I brought my suitcase up to my room and plopped down onto my bed. I'm so tired.

I grabbed my phone and facetimed Grayson and he answered almost immediately.

"Hi!" Grayson smiled his cheesy smile, causing me to smile with him. "How was your flight?" He sat outside, his hair was wet and water dropped down his toned chest. "It was fine, were you swimming?"

"Yeah, it's been boring here without you. Ethan's annoying me." I laughed and got up to get me a water.

"Fight him. You know you'd win." I teased, hoping Ethan could hear me.

"You can fight him and win." Grayson laughed and flipped the camera to Ethan walking over to Grayson.

"You walking or working E?" He laughed and bent down to look at me.

"God, I hate you both." He smirked then walked inside leaving me and Grayson alone. Sort of.

"What're you gonna do today? You look tired, Beautiful." Grayson said

"Hopefully sleep, I'm exhausted." I turned on my side and cuddled into my pillows.

"I'll let you sleep, Babe. Call me when you wake up." Grayson said and I immediately sat up.

"No I'm awake. I'm up." Grayson smiled at the screen which made butterflies swarm my stomach. "I wanna talk to you."

"I really think you should sleep. I'll be a call away when you wake up."

"Alright, Bye Gray."

"Bye beautiful." I groaned and stood up and kicked off my shoes, then changed into shorts and a T-shirt, then got back into bed and almost immediately went to sleep.

----------

I woke up confused at the darkness in my room, so I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 10:46 pm.

I decided to text Grayson, hoping I wouldn't be too annoying. 'Hey. Just woke up ❤️'

'Did you sleep well? I wish I could've been there so I could hear your soft little snores♥️'

'I don't snore! You're the one that sounds like an elephant!'

'Babe... you snore. But it's cute so it's okay😁'