Chapter 16

----------
Peyton
----------

"Gray, I need to go home soon." I said as Grayson and I laid in bed cuddling as we watched the sunrise from the window of the hotel suite.

"Alright. I'm gonna get an Uber." Grayson said as he pulled out his phone.

"That's okay, I can take you home, if you want me to come over." I suggested and he smiled

"Yes please." He smiled and grabbed his bag then walked to the bathroom.

We all got ready and walked out of the hotel and to my car.

I drove to my house and the three of us walked in. "Hey kids." My mom said from the kitchen, "You guys hungry? Breakfast is almost done."

"Where's Ally?" I asked as the three of us sat down.

"Oh grandma came and took her to hang out for the day. For her birthday."

"Okay." I shrugged and we all got food and started eating.

"So boys, how have you been? Haven't seen you guys for a few weeks." My mom asked, genuinely interested.

"Uh we're good, we just bought a house in LA, so we're getting used to being there more for right now." Ethan answered and Grayson nodded to agree.

"Well congrats. Are you thinking about college? It's never too late to start." She suggested

"Eh, we're already really busy with YouTube and the sorts, we don't have time for college." Grayson responded and I put my hand on his thigh.

"You two are nice young men, not everyone needs a college education to be successful." She smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

We finished eating and I cleared the plates then I took them up to my room and grabbed clothes. "Do you guys mind if I shower? It'll only take like 15 minutes, here's the tv remote, you can watch whatever."

"Yeah sure, Babe." Grayson said and Ethan cringed which caused me to giggle.

I walked out of my room and to the bathroom where I quickly took a shower.

Once I was done, I blow dried my hair and walked back into my room. "Alright, you want me to take you home now?" I asked the boys.

"Yeah, we need to shower." Grayson said and him and Ethan followed me to my car.

I drove until I noticed I was low on gas so I pulled into the parking lot of the gas station and Grayson opened the door. "Where you going?" I asked him.

"Gonna go pay for gas, how much to fill it?" He asked as he pointed behind us with his thumb.

"40, but really I can pay for it." He smiled and got out of the car then walked inside.

I got out of the car when I saw him leave the gas station and he walked to me. "I'll do it for you." I smiled and got back into the car and looked at Grayson in my side mirror.

He's so pretty, I don't know how he does it.

He put the hose back into the gas pump then walked around to the passenger seat and got in.

"You guys are so cute it makes me want to throw up." Ethan laughed which caused Grayson and I to laugh with him.

I started driving away and got to their house a while later.

"Ugh. To be home." Ethan said as the three of us walked inside after Grayson unlocked the door.

"I still have your clothes, do you want me to wash them for you?" Grayson asked and I followed him to their laundry room.

"Yeah sure." I sat down at the bench and got on my phone as Grayson put dirty clothes into the washing machine, then closed it, and started it.

"You're so pretty." Grayson said and I looked up to see him leaned against the dryer admiring me. I stood up and walked to him then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You must be blind." I giggled and he pushed me off of him then we walked out of the laundry room and to his room a few doors down.

"Wanna go for a walk or something? It's gorgeous out." Grayson asked as he went through his closet.

"Sure. Good thing I wore a T-shirt a shorts." I said as Grayson came out of the closet.

He walked to his bathroom and got changed, then came out and put on his shoes. "Ready babe?" He asked once he stood up and grabbed a bag for the hike.

"Yeah." We walked down the hallway and stopped by Ethan in his room playing Fortnite.

"Bro, we're gonna go for a walk, you should come, I'm taking your car to the trail." Grayson said

"It's cool, go without me." Grayson shrugged and we walked out of the house to Ethan's car.

Grayson stopped at the gas station and came out with water and snacks for us then got in the car and drove to the trail.

"Ready?" Grayson asked as he put the stuff into his bag.

I nodded and we both got out of the car and started walking on the trails. Grayson pulled me to the side more and I smiled at him. "Hold my hand." He said and stuck his right hand out for me to hold and I gladly accepted.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, being unfamiliar with my surroundings.

"It's a secret, not many people come this way." Grayson wiggled his eyebrows at me and I giggled at how playful he was being.

"When do you have to go back to LA?" I randomly asked, although I've been wondering for a while.

"Don't worry about that right now, it's just us, the real world doesn't exist while we're here." He smiled and pulled me off the stone trail, deeper into the forest and I admired the beautiful sounds of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the wind.

"I've actually never been here, so if we get lost, that's my fault." Grayson laughed and then I looked ahead and saw a little pond with a few ducks swimming, no one else around.

"Shh." I said and slowly walked to a bench that sat outside of the pond. "Come sit." I whispered to Grayson and we both sat down. "It's so beautiful here." I smiled and looked all around me, the wildlife and nature making me feel at ease.

I watched Grayson stand up and he walked to a red flower that grew from the ground, and picked it up, then walked over to me, and stood in front of my legs. "For you, Because red is your color." He tucked the flower behind my ear and I blushed at how concentrated he was on making it stay.

"Thank you." I smiled and looked at him stare at me from above.

He snaked his hands to the sides of my neck and pushed his lips on mine ever so gently, that it almost tickled. "This is what being with someone is supposed to feel like." He whispered and kissed me again.