Chapter 35

----------
Peyton
----------

"Okay, So Ryan is gonna be here soon, I'm gonna pick him up in like an hour." Ethan said as he sat next to Grayson and I on the couch.

"Okay cool." Grayson said as he scrolled on his phone. "I'm glad you and him are friends, so we can all hang out together." He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, he's a cool guy." I said, even though I don't feel comfortable around him anymore, he ruined that.

"A few more people are coming later for our New Years party, just chill laid back." Ethan said

"Okay, Peyton and I are going to my room, let's play Fortnite." Grayson said and we all stood up then Ethan went to his room and Grayson and I went to his.

"You wanna play Babe?" Grayson asked as he turned his ps4 on.

"No, I'll just watch." Grayson sat down by his headboard, and I sat in front of him, his knees on either side of me.

"Your hair smells good." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you." I giggled and ran the tips of my fingers against his jean covered leg, using the other hand to scroll on my phone. "Just please don't yell in my ear." I giggled and turned my head to try and look at him.

"I won't. I love you." He said and kissed my temple.

"I love you too, even though I'm still upset from the other night." He groaned and I saw him roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye.

"Babe, I thought I made up for it. I'm sorry, I've said it a million times." He wrapped his arms tightly around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Damn, Gray. You really upset your girl, stop being an asshole." One of his friends said over the mic, I could just barely hear him though.

"Shut up, I'm a good boyfriend." He said chuckling. 'I love you.' He mouthed to me, making my cheeks blush.

"Kiss?" I asked quietly and he muted his mic, then I turned a little and kissed him. "I forgive you." I smiled and he rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.

----------

The loud music blasting through the house as people talked. There couldn't be more than 20 people here. Low key like Ethan said.

"Yo, let's play truth or dare." A random girl said and we all gathered around the living room in a semi-circle.

"Are you playing?" I whispered to Grayson as he sat down on an armchair and I sat on his lap, wrapping my arm around around his shoulder.

"Yeah, if you are." He said, looking up to me.

"Promise to kiss nobody else but each other?" I asked and held out my pinky.

"Promise." He looped his pinky with mine, and then I leaned in to kiss him.

"Alright, Brandon. Truth or dare?" Ethan asked a guy I only just met today, like most everybody here.