Chapter 17

----------
Peyton
----------

I walked from Grayson's room to the in home gym, him and Ethan set up and saw Grayson lifting weights.

I don't think he saw me because he stayed focused on his rep and grunted then set the weight on the stand.

"That was hot." He jumped and smiled then looked at me in the mirror he worked out in front of.

"How long were you standing there?" He was panting and sweat dripped from his forehead as he turned around and sat down on the gym equipment.

"Only a minute." I smiled and sat in front of him, his hands immediately going to my waist.

I leaned over and grabbed a towel that hung on the equipment and wiped his face off. "Thank you, beautiful." He smiled and I saw his eyes go to my lips, causing them to curve upwards.

"I have to tell you something that I know you won't like." Grayson said, guilt spread on his face.

"What?" I asked and tossed the towel on the floor.

"Ethan and I have to record a video and everyone wants you to be in a video." Grayson started but I interrupted.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not ready for that."

"Then would you read questions, behind the camera, for another q&a?"
Grayson began, "We can mask your voice if you want, but I want you to get used to that part of our life." His warm hands ran up and down my bare thighs causing chills to go down my spine.

"I don't know Grayson, there's already been a bit of negativity, I don't want any more. I know how they are."

"Please? For me?" He gave me pleading puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Fine."

----------

"What's up guys? We're back." The twins said at the said time through the video I was watching over. "And today we've got some answers." Ethan said as he held his finger and thumb to his chin staring into the corner of their recording room.

"We asked you guys to tweet us with the hashtag 'ask Ethan and Grayson' and you guys asked a lot of interesting questions." Grayson said as he looked at me off camera.

"And we have our friend slide show Mike behind the camera who's gonna read the questions for us." Ethan said "Mike, what's the question."

"Question one: Would you rather show us your ugliest picture, or your most recent text conversation?"

"Bro. I have some ugly pictures." Grayson laughed as they both scrolled through twitter. "But I also don't want to show my texts."

"Okay I have nothing to hide, so here's my most recent text, it was to Grayson and I said we needed bread."

"'Since I'm definitely not showing you my ugliest picture, I guess that means I have to show my texts." Grayson sighed and looked at me then back down at his phone. "Uh... 'Babe, do you want a smoothie?' She responded 'No I'm fine thank you.' So cute" he smiled at the camera which caused me to smile watching the recording back.