Chapter 28

----------
Peyton
----------

"Can't believe I have to go back to school again tomorrow." I said as Grayson and I sat outside together watching the sunset at my house. "I hate school."

"School is important to you. I'm sorry." He leaned over and kissed me and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. You can do anything you want right now." I said and cuddled into his chest.

"Don't talk to any good looking guys, they'll fall for you instantly and no one gets to love you like I do." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'll talk to all of the cute guys." I teased and he glared at me. "Maybe even get a few numbers."

"Fine, but only if I'm your main." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Oh please, I don't have the patience for guys at college. They're all drunks."

"Good, So I'll just forget about getting Alexis Ren's number."

"Stop!" I gasped and playfully hit him.

"Don't worry. I like you more." He smiled and kissed me again before we stayed quiet and watched the sun set.

"We better go to sleep, we both have to get up early." Grayson said and stood up, holding his hand out for me to grab onto.

He pulled me up and then we walked up to my room and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, Grayson following me.

Grayson held his phone up to me and I smiled at him, then put toothpaste on the brush and stuck it in my mouth. "Look at my gorgeous girlfriend who secretly hates me."

"It's true." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes behind the camera.

"What you being gorgeous?" He teased and I shook my head.

"No, me hating you." I giggled a little and his smile dropped to being fake upset.

"Oh." He pouted and stopped recording.

"Are you posting that?" I asked and looked at his phone screen, his thumb posting the video on his snapchat.

"No." He said with sarcasm, and grabbed his toothbrush, takin some of my toothpaste.

I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed the floss, taking off a string and flossing my teeth.

I smiled when Grayson started dancing and humming horribly to Ariana Grande's song he's had stuck in his head all day.

"Want me to play the song?" I asked and he nodded.

I went to my music and started playing ntltc then sung along to the song.

"I've never heard you sing before." He said after he spit out his toothpaste. "You're really good." He smiled and turned the music down a little.

"I don't that often, I feel like it annoys people." He turned the music up and started dancing horribly and grabbed my hand then spun me with ease.