Chapter 10

----------
Peyton
----------

As I sat in class, the seats next to me empty, I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I looked down for a second not caring about my professor talking.

'I miss you😔'

'Yeah? Why's that?😁'

'Because you're nice to look at😉'
'And to hug.'
'And to flirt with.'
'And just be around in general❤️' i looked up hoping my professor wouldn't see. He luckily didn't care enough.

'Well I'm sorry, I'm in class. Wanna talk later?'

'No talk to me now.' I love a guy in charge.

'I have class. I'll text you when I'm done.'

'Fine🙄'

Once class got out I walked to my car and got on my phone seeing multiple texts from Grayson.

'Come back.'
'I miss you.'
'You're so pretty.'
'Fuck I'm annoying.'
'Now I know why you didn't want to kiss me.'
'Omg I'm like that stalker guy who thinks he's gonna end up with the girl but she ends up getting a restraining order on him.'
'I see you reading these.'

'I. HATE. YOU.'

"She's alive❤️'

'Oh my god. Grayson Bailey.'

'Yes, beautiful?'

'STOP. I was in class😂'

'I'm sorry Baby. I just miss you😩'

'Don't worry we can hang out soon😁'

'Really?'

'I mean I can't promise. I do have work and school🤷🏻‍♀️'

'Fuck school! Actually not because school is important..' I giggled to myself and started driving to my house 20 minutes away.

I got home and then got out of my car and walked into my house, it silent from everyone being gone.

Whole place to act my weird self!

I set my bag down on the couch then walked to the kitchen and grabbed left over pizza from the fridge and brought it to my room.

'Why do you keep leaving me😩'

'GRAYSON. I HAD TO DRIVE'

'Okay I'm done being annoying, but really, I miss you.'

'It's been a week. Stop being a baby😂' I finished my pizza and stood up and walk to the bay window in my room, looking out at the flowers bloomed and birds flying around. The sun shining brightly outside making the grass more vibrant.

'Baby you know that I miss you. I wanna get with you, tonight, But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue. Girl you know I miss you. I just wanna kiss you. But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone.'