Chapter 5

----------
Grayson
----------

'So if one were to go to New York today, where would that person go to meet you?🤔' I texted Peyton hoping I'd get the chance to meet her today.

'Well one might be going to Luna Park when it opens🤔' she teased

'And where would one go to meet one going to Luna Park?'

'They might go to the slingshot because that's ones favorite attraction.'

'I can't wait.'

'I better meet you. I've waited like a month.'

'A month isn't even a long time, loser.'

'Okay, I've gotta go, look for me.'

I might actually meet her today.

----------

Ethan and I walked into the park and fans occasionally stopped to say hi and take pictures.

"So where did she tell you to meet her?" Ethan asked as we started walking.

"The slingshot. But she doesn't know I'm Steven, so just act like she's a normal fan."

We walked towards the slingshot and a few more fans came to take pictures. Then I looked behind them and saw her smiling and talking to Dylan. She's even more gorgeous in person.

Once I took pictures with the few fans and held my arms out to hug Peyton. "What's your name?" I asked in her ear, even though I already knew.

"I'm Peyton. Oh my god, I didn't know you were gonna be here today." She hugged me again and I squeezed her tighter than before.

"You're really pretty." I told her and held her hand gently.

She blushed and looked down at her feet, "Thank you." She smiled when she looked back up at me.

"Do you want a picture? We can take a few." She was nervous I could tell, but she pulled her phone out anyways.

I took a few pictures with her, then she went and hugged Ethan, Dylan coming to hug me.

"Hi what's your name?"

"I'm Dylan, you've met my friend Peyton and I'm just gonna talk her up a bit, she's really cute, obviously and she's singleee." He winked which made me laugh a little.

"Alright, I'll remember that." I said as I glanced at her taking a picture with Ethan, then Dylan pulled his phone out and took a picture with me.

"So how long have you two been here?" I asked Peyton mainly.

"Like two hours, I was supposed to meet someone but I can't find him." Peyton said nervously.

"One might be closer than you think." Ethan said and I glared at him.

She looked at him confused and giggled a little. "Well we'll leave you two to have fun, maybe we'll see each other again later?" She asked