Chapter 11

----------
Peyton
----------

"No! Don't leave! I'll miss you too much!" Allison whined as she wrapped her arms around my waist and held me tightly.

"Ally. I'll only be gone three days; I promise."

"When can I meet him? It's no fair." She whined and crossed her arms.

"Soon, I promise." I said as I leaned down to hug her and pick her up. "I love you and I'll see you on Monday okay?"

"I love you too." She pouted and I let go of her then walk to the front door with my suitcase.

"Bye Dad, bye Ally. I love you guys." I opened up the front door and then waved them goodbye as they said they loved me back.

My mom drove me to the airport and I sat in her car hesitant to go on the plane by myself. "Honey you'll be fine. Go have fun with those boys. They seem like great kids." I smiled and hugged her then walked inside. And got all checked in.

As I was sitting waiting for them to call out the flight number a felt my phone vibrate and a twitter notification came up.

@Graysondolan tweeted: Today is the day

I smiled and went through the comments, everyone wanting to know what's so exciting.

'Is it a girl? She must be lucky😉' I tweeted back and Grayson immediately liked it. Stalker.

'Are you at the airport?' He texted me and I immediately went to respond to him.

'Yeah, just waiting for them to call my flight number. I'm so nervous.'

'Don't be. I'll be at LAX to pick you up at 5❤️'

'Alright. I text you when I'm landing.'

'Okay.'

----------

As I walked towards the exit I saw Grayson standing by himself and I smiled then jogged over to him. "Hi beautiful." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck, and he lifted my feet off the ground, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist.

"I missed you." I said in his ear and his hand rubbed up and down my back.

"I missed you more." He put me down and then kissed my temple, making my stomach drop.

"Wanna go see the house?" He smiled as we both let go from the hug.

"Yeah. But I'm starving so let's eat first." He put his hand on my back and walked me to his gorgeous bronco. "This thing is so much prettier in person. Oh my god you're so lucky." I ran my fingers over the textured parts and smiled.

"For you Peyton." He opened the door for me and I got in, then he closed the door and put my suitcase in the back then got in the driver's seat.

"I could get used to you in LA." He looked at me and winked and I smiled and looked away from him. "Where do you want to eat?" Grayson asked me as he pulled out of the parking lot.