Chapter 27

----------
Peyton
----------

"So as you guys know, Peyton and her younger sister got in a car crash a little over a week ago, so we weren't able to post a video last Tuesday." Ethan said as I sat behind the camera the two boys had set up outside their house and watched them slouch in front of the camera.

"And right now, with a lot of different things going on in our life, we think it's necessary that we take a break." Grayson looked over at me, sadness in his eyes, only making me want to hug and kiss him.

"We don't know for how long, or what's going to happen, but we hope you guys understand. We don't want to put out videos that we don't 100 percent like. So while on this break we want to get back on our feet, become ourselves again and when we come back, things will be much different, and much better." Ethan added

"We love you guys, and we'll see you soon. Peace."

They sighed and stood up then Ethan shut off the camera. "I know it'll be hard guys, but this will be good for you." I hugged Grayson and he kissed my cheek then we took everything inside.

"You look tired, my love." Grayson walked towards me and cupped my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Yeah I can't get comfortable, haven't slept much." He kissed my forehead then pulled my head to his chest.

"Wanna go take a nap now?"

"Maybe, if I can." I grabbed his hand and we walked upstairs to his room. I grabbed shorts to change into and took my jeans off, Grayson laying on his bed and watching me the whole time. "What? Oh my god." I laughed at him lick his lips and slid my shorts over my hips.

"You're so hot. Please come here and kiss me." I smiled and sat on his bed and leaning over to kiss him.

"Ow." I winced in pain and he looked at me worried when I put my hand on my tailbone.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed his hand up and down my back and looked at me worried.

"Yeah, my whole back is just really sore. I'm fine though."

"Do you want me to rub your shoulders? I'll be gentle." I nodded and he crawled behind me and stood on his knees while he gently massaged my shoulders, making me close my eyes. "You look beautiful today... and everyday, but especially today." He kissed my neck and sent chills down my spine.

"Yeah you look bangable in that doggystyle hoodie." He laughed and massaged my shoulders again.

"I really want to fuck you right now." He whispered in my ear making me smile and get butterflies.

"If only I wasn't injured. I'd probably let you."  I whispered back and he closed his eyes, breathing heavily on my neck.

"You're such a tease." He kissed my neck again and I tilted  it so he could kiss me more. "And you gave me a boner." He whispered and moved out from behind me then sat next to me at the side of his bed.

"I mean I can help you out if you want?" I smirked and stood up from his bed as he eyed me the whole time.

"Baby. Don't tease if you really won't." I smiled and kissed him, cupping his face.