Chapter 32

----------
Peyton
----------

"What's up guys? We're back!" The twins yelled as I stood behind the camera.

"So some of you guys have been asking us to make a video with Peyton. Although I don't know why you'd want to see that." Grayson said and dramatically rolled his eyes. "But I guess I have to pretend to like her."

"Shut up Grayson. You practically begged her to make a video with us." Ethan said and I smiled behind the camera.

"You're right. Peyton get your cute butt over here." Grayson motioned for me to come sit next to him who sat in the middle, and I did, feeling awkward talking to a camera for the first time.

"Hi!" Grayson squeezed my cheeks as I waved and they both laughed. "I hate them."

"Tell everyone who you are." Ethan said and pointed to the camera once Grayson removed his hands from my face.

"I'm Peyton." I smiled. "Uh, I'm Grayson's girlfriend. I'm 20... what else do I say?" I asked and looked at Grayson.

"Babe, don't be so awkward." Grayson laughed, making me smile.

"Third wheel. AS ALWAYS." Ethan raised his voice and I smiled. "This intro is gonna be like 20 minutes long, quit horsing around." 

"Okay. Today we're gonna do a who knows me better video between Ethan and Peyton. I'm gonna ask them questions and they have to answer on the white marker board. Whoever gets it right, gets a point, if they both get it right, they both get a point, whoever has more points after 10 questions wins, and the loser has to do something, I don't know yet."

"Bro, I'm your twin, I'm gonna get every answer right." Ethan said as Grayson handed us the marker boards, a marker, and a little cloth to wipe off the marker.

"Question number 1. What is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning?"

"Okay, I take that back. But only because I don't sleep in bed with you."

I wrote down my answer and held it to my chest so Ethan couldn't see.

"This is just a guess." Ethan said as he turned the board to the camera, and I did the same.

"I put, tell me or text me good morning." I said and looked at Grayson.

"Ugh, that makes sense. I said go to the bathroom." Ethan said and we both looked at Grayson.

"I tell Peyton good morning. Even if it's 11 here, and 2 there." I cheered and made a tally mark on the board.

"That wasn't even fair. She sleeps in bed with you." Ethan complained.

"Okay, question two. How old was I when I had my first kiss?" I looked at him confused.

"You've never told me this." I defended.

"Yes I have."

I looked over at Ethan and he already had his answer written on the board. "I'm gonna go with..." I wrote the number ten on the board and then showed the camera.