Chapter 13

----------
Peyton
----------

I heard my phone ding so I grabbed it off my bedside table and opened the text sent from Grayson.

'Good morning beautiful. What time do you work today?'

'5🙄'

'Do you want to come over for a little bit?'

'Can't I have to watch my sister until four when my mom gets home, but I miss you😔'

'Do you want me to come up there?'

'But that's only a few hours I get to spend with you.'

'I'll be there by ten?'

'Then drive fast. Actually don't. Stay safe, don't text and drive.'

'Okay I'll be there before you know it❤️'

'Bring Ethan. I want you both to meet my sister.'

'Anything for you, Babe.'

'Don't be a cheese ball😂'

'Okay okay. I'll see you soon.'

----------

As my sister and I sat in the living room watching our favorite movie High School Musical (what's new?), three knocks hit the door and I excitedly stood up.

"Guess who's here?" I smiled and Ally ran to the front door, me following close behind.

I opened the door and saw Grayson and Ethan standing with flowers in their hands. "Hi." I hugged Grayson and then hugged Ethan and welcomed them inside.

"This is my little sister Allison. I call her Ally." She stood nervously next to me then Ethan took some steps forward and crouched in front of her.

"I'm Ethan, and I heard you liked purple flowers... is that right?" I smiled and watched Ally nod with a smile on her face. "Well I think you're very pretty, so I got these flowers for you. I hope you like them."

I watched Grayson close the door and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, then kiss my temple.

She smiled and took the flowers in her hand then smelled them. "Can I have a hug?" He asked and opened his arms wide for her.

She gladly accepted and he wrapped his giant arms around her small body. "Since Grayson is Peyton's boyfriend, are you my boyfriend?" She asked genuinely.

"Who's funnier. Me or Grayson?" One of his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

"You!" She laughed and he high fived her.

"I think I have a girlfriend, Bro." Ethan smiled and stood up.

"Congrats. Peyton won't even be my girlfriend." He dramatically sighed and looked at me.

"Shut up." I smiled and led Grayson to the kitchen where I filled up two vases with water and put the flowers in them.

"Ethan would you go grab the stuff from the car?" Grayson asked and Ethan rolled his eyes.