Chapter 6

----------
Peyton
----------

Once Dylan and I got back to my house I went into my room disappointed. "Hey it's okay, you'll meet him eventually." Dylan said as I threw myself onto my bed.

"I know, I should be happy I just freaking met Grayson Dolan." I smiled a little thinking about how nice he was today.

"Yeah, and he was flirting hardcore, you should've gotten his number." Dylan nudged my arm with his elbow and I smirked.

"He would never give me his number." I smiled imagining getting the opportunity to talk to him everyday. I wish.

"Okay but what the hell did Ethan mean when he said 'one might be closer than you think'? Who talks like that?" Dylan laughed

"Me and Steven were texting this morning and he said 'where would one find someone going to New York today?'; So I said 'one might find them at Luna Park'." I shrugged thinking it was just a big coincidence.

"Are you talking to Ethan Dolan?!" Dylan said and stood up.

"No the guy I'm talking to is nothing like him, he's funny." I laughed and Dylan rolled his eyes. "You read too many fanfics if you think that'd actually happen." I said

"Peyton , I thought we had come to an understanding that you're supposed to tell me where you are, I was worried sick about you." My mom yelled as she barged in my room.

"I'm sorry, I thought I told you." I said in defense.

"Don't ever do that again." She said then walked out of my room.

"Text Steven ask why he never found you. We were there for four hours." I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Steven.

'Hey, I had to leave like two hours ago, I guess I should've told you then, sorry  we couldn't meet, I was really looking forward to it.'

'That's okay. Did you have a good time?'

'Yeah, it was an amazing day😊' Dylan and I got comfortable on my bed and we sat in silence, pretty much what we do every time we hang out.

'Was it because of Grayson🤔😋'

'Mayybeeee.😉'
'He was really comforting, and it was almost like I know him or something.'

'Well he'd be a fool to not flirt with you a little.😉' I felt butterflies at the mention of Grayson, he was so much more attractive in person, is this even real life?

'Whatever😂'

'This place would've been so much more fun if I got to spend time with you. Maybe take you on the Ferris wheel?😊'

'Well, whenever I'm free again, I'll be sure to come back and hang out with you.'

'You better, because I want to give you a big hug, and buy you a stuffed penguin from a game stand.'

'Penguins are my favorite. How did you know that?'

'It would've been any animal I said😂'

'Shut up🙄'

'God YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE😍'

'SHUT UP. I'm not even that cute😂'

'Uhhh, I call bullshit.'

'Stop flirting😂'

'You didn't mind when Grayson did it earlier today🤔'

'Well it might be different if I knew who you were!'

'Don't worry, you will eventually😉'

'I hate you.'

'I really don't think you do, but nice try, it was cute♥️'

'Well you have fun at the park, I hope you find another girl to annoy😘'

'Jokes on you. I already met a girl I plan on annoying, today.' Is he seriously acting like a fuckboy right now?

'Then don't talk to me?' If a guy I'm talking to is also talking to other girls there's no point in waisting my time.

'Is that jealousy I see?'

'No, I'm just saying, if you're into a different girl, talk to her.'

'Baby, I was kidding, but if you're gonna get jealous like that I might just have to keep antagonizing you, it's pretty sexy.'

'Shut up.'

'Do you want to make me?😉'

'Hmmm, as much as I'd love to, knowing you're squirming from a few hours away kinda fills me with joy.'

'You're evil.'

'Don't act like a fuckboy then.'

'I like when girls are dominant. It's really attractive, and well as much as you seem like an innocent flower, you're also probably fierce.'

'No, I just don't want to deal with people's bullshit, not even yours.'

'Ouch, Babe. That one hurt right in the heart.'

'You're annoying, don't talk to me unless you want to act your age and not like a 16 year old boy.'

'Don't leave. I'll stop.'

'Tell me your real name.'

'What? No, not yet.'

'Then don't talk to me, you didn't even come find me today.'

'Is that why you're mad?'

'Yeah. We've been talking for a month and you still won't tell me? I'm not going to waist my time anymore.'

'I'll tell you. I promise. I just can't yet. But I will soon.'

'I swear to god Steven.'

'I will.'