It All Ends

"From day one, when we met on the Hogwarts Express, this was never a fight to destroy Voldemort's soul

"From day one, when we met on the Hogwarts Express, this was never a fight to destroy Voldemort's soul. It was a fight to save Harry's."  — Ron Weasley from HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD (The M. Clifford MOD)

We did it, WattPotters! 

The play is finally done! I am filled with so many emotions, I can't even tell you. This has been a roller coaster of a journey. 

What started as a few complaints and a dare in the comments section of Fred and George and the Toilers of Trouble has become the 8th book, the final chapter in the Harry Potter saga. And I'm so so proud of what I've been able to give you.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted. This was unlike anything I've ever done, challenging in so many respects. Not the least of which was my attempt at fulfilling your expectations! And, like, they were high... All joking aside, I hope I've done you proud. 

I know this story was difficult to read at points, no one wants to witness the fall of their hero, but it's what needed to happen in my view so Harry could build himself up. I'm sure you have questions and I would be more than happy to answer them. I've got maybe a couple more posts to add on the back end here, and I can make one of them a Q & A if you'd like. So, now's the time to blurt out those pressing questions, irritations, or really anything. 

Unlike George, I'm all ears. 

— Mike