Act 3: Scene 11 (continued)

KING'S CROSS

DRACO hits HARRY directly in the chest with a spell, point blank. HARRY caves forward in a fit of violent coughing. He ducks into the open and empty train. DRACO follows. HARRY is quick to reset, he blasts a bolt of red light at DRACO, who just manages to get out of the way. An interior wall of the train explodes. DRACO returns fire. HARRY dodges the blast from DRACO's wand.

Jets of bright light fly from both wands as we see the two adversaries ducking and jumping, slashing and swinging from behind the train windows. HARRY throws a potion vial to the ground and a cloud of angry yellow smoke fills the car. As the stationmasters run into the compartment to diagnose the problem, we see HARRY and DRACO climbing to the roof of the train from opposite ends.

DRACO is first to act, sending HARRY sprawling backwards. He aims his wand at the train car below his feet and it grinds forward into the next car. HARRY is pinned between them. Before DRACO can enjoy the small victory...

HARRY: Incarcerous!

DRACO is bound tightly. HARRY wiggles his way free and climbs to the roof.

You've been practicing, Draco. That really the best you got?

DRACO: Not by a long shot.

DRACO releases his own binds. Below, the Muggles have yet to notice the duel. The smoke has kept them occupied. Both men face one another. They cast simultaneously. Their wands repel and then break apart, sending their spells back at them. DRACO throws himself out of the way. HARRY is sent twirling through the air. DRACO laughs. HARRY gets to his feet, still coughing.

HARRY: Good. Enjoy yourself, Malfoy. These are the last minutes of your life.

DRACO: True, I really thought you'd try to murder me by now. What was that horrible curse you used during our sixth year at Hogwarts?

HARRY: Thanks for the reminder. Obscura!

HARRY hits DRACO with a spell. A black blindfold appears over DRACO's eyes, covering his vision. DRACO acts quickly, he knows what's coming.

DRACO: Accio Briefcase!

HARRY: Sectumsempra!

A brown briefcase is torn from a traveler's hand. DRACO releases himself from the blindfold as soon as the briefcase hits him in the chest. DRACO has just enough time to use the briefcase to block the blast from Harry. The brown leather is slashed to ribbons.

DRACO (panicked): You're actually trying to kill me...

DRACO sees his chance to escape. He starts to run down the length of the train car. HARRY, enjoying every second of his changed identity, aims VOLDEMORT's wand at DRACO's feet.

HARRY: You poor creature. Thinking you can escape me.

A bolt of fiery orange light bursts around DRACO's legs. And then, to our complete shock, DRACO's feet are raised to the sky and he is pulled, as if falling upwards, to the ceiling of yellow skylights. He crashes into them and confusedly stands. Gravity has reversed for DRACO, and he's a little frightened by it.

The Muggles saw this as it happened. Chaos ensues on the platform as they run screaming. HARRY hits his own legs with a similar spell, which allows him to walk up the side of the building until he reaches the ceiling. Now, upside down, the two wizards prepare to continue dueling.