1

Elizabeth's POV

I jog into my English class, so obviously late it's depressing as my phone's ringtone of Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco, and I sit down in my seat and beg my phone to shut off, but it isn't working and the teacher, although he is gorgeous, I can tell I'm getting a talking to as soon as the class settles. "As I was saying, my name is Mr. Mendes and I'm teaching English for your last year of high school. Now, to the girl who came in late, see me after class." He says, and I nod as his biceps flex under his shirt while he goes to the board and starts writing down the synopsis for the class, expecting us to copy it into our notebooks. "You will not pass this class without hard work, and I don't give good grades easy. Now that that's clear, I expect nothing less than the best from all of you, and if I get anything other than your best, I won't hesitate to give you a talking to before calling your parents." He says, and I nod, wincing at the idea of my hot teacher calling my dad who is always either high or drunk, my mom dead in an accident. 

1 hour later

"Elizabeth, stay here for a moment." Mr Mendes states, his voice soft and silky, and I would be lying if I didn't swoon in my shoes as I shoulder my bag and go to his desk. "You like Panic!?" He asks, and I nod slowly and he gets a smile on his face and nods. "I like them too, but not interrupting my class, okay?" He says, and I nod. "I'm really sorry. It won't haplen again." I say, jogging out of his room and going to my Jeep and climbing in, letting my head fall against the week before driving out.

2 months later

She's beautiful as she comes into the class, her hips swinging slightly as she eases into her desk and glares at the guy next to her when he whispers something in her ear, inching away from him as he continues to keep talking before flying up. "I would love to see you try to lay a fucking hand on me, sleazebag! Unlike you, I don't sleep with a guy a week, and at least if I don't sleep with you, not saying I would, I wouldn't have to worry about measuring your dick under a fucking microscope to make sure it's going on the right place! Maybe if you paid some attention in class instead of paying whores, your IQ would be bigger than your tiny ass fucking dick that all the girls you've put in in we're drunk off their asses and wouldn't know the fucking difference between yours and a tic tac!" Elizabeth screams, grabbing her bag and storming out, muttering what I think are obscenities under her breath, and I wait a second before following her out, trying to hold all my sexual thoughts back when I see how her Panic! shirt and her skinny jeans accentuate all the right places. "What's going on?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "I want to fucking pound his head into a fucking wall!" She yells, slamming her hand over her mouth when she realizes I'm a teacher, not one of her friends. "Well, maybe I can make you feel better about that after class. I have an offer for you." I say softly, and her eyes widen before I go in, her on my tail.

1 hour later

Elizabeth's POV

I go silently over to Mr. Mendes's desk and watch as he puts his papers away and turns to face me in his chair, standing up, and for some reason his 6'5 frame startles me. I mean, he is over a whole foot taller than me. "Elizabeth, do you have any clue what you do to me? Any real clue?" He asks, and I shake my head and stare at my red Chuck Taylors as he moves around me, closing the door softly and a few seconds later the final bell rings and his lips are on mine, pressing firm as a wild feeling in my stomach starts, and I know he feels it too when he tugs me closer, his large hands finding my ass and squeezing gently before going to my thighs and lifting me up. "Fuck." I moan against his lips before pulling away, looking down and feeling so high off  the ground as he plants kisses on my neck and chin, and he drops me down quickly when the doorknob rattles and I quickly move with him to go to my books still open, and we look like he's explaining work to me when the principal comes in, smiling when he looks up and sets his pen down, taking a file and watching as he leaves, closing the door again. "I need you to babysit for me tonight. And that's not why I just kissed you, I just, I know I can trust you." He says, and I nod, closing my binder and shoving it in my backpack as fast as my shaking hands will allow. "And I can trust that what just happened stays between us?" He asks, and I nod, shouldering my bag and leaving.

3 hours later

I hitch my backpack with all my English work in it; okay I'm looking to show off here, but I don't mind; along with my cheer bag up on my shoulder and pull down my tank top to cover my bellybutton before ringing the doorbell, sighing as Mr

I hitch my backpack with all my English work in it; okay I'm looking to show off here, but I don't mind; along with my cheer bag up on my shoulder and pull down my tank top to cover my bellybutton before ringing the doorbell, sighing as Mr. Mendes opens the door with a little boy attached to his leg. "This is Camden. My sister and I are gonna go out tonight and he obviously can't go because of how awesome he is, but anyway, he goes to bed at about 8:30, and we'll be home at about midnight. I know that's really late and I'm sorry but we couldn't find anyone else to do it and we couldn't cancel. And he's my sister's, so be really careful with him. When it comes to her kid, she is a huge momma bear." He says, and I nod. "One last thing, emergency numbers, my number, and Aaliyah's number are all on the fridge, so if something happens, don't hesitate to call." He says, and I nod as a girl who looks about my age comes downstairs, meaning she was a teen Mum. "And before you ask, yes, I was pregnant at a young age." She says, a tight smile on her face. "I wasn't going to. But have fun guys!" I call, setting my bags down on the couch and staring at Camden. "What do you wanna do?" I ask, and he shrugs, climbing on the couch and patting the spot beside him. "I wanna watch some tv. Uncle Shawn lets me watch Spongebob all the time." He says, and I nod, turning it on and opening my backpack and pulling out homework. 

6 hours later

Shawn's POV 

I go in the house and smile when I see Camden wrapped in Lizzie's Nike jacket asleep as he lays on her chest, she being asleep as well as her arms make a cocoon around him, and I sigh when I see the mess of work on my coffee table, and an assignment from my class stands out, "Lizzie and Camden" written in the name slot where Camden must've wrote down answers beside her neat script, and I set it down and gently lift Camden from her arms and put him up in bed before going back down to her and quietly putting her stuff away before lifting her up with her stuff and carrying her upstairs, but she wakes up. "Can we just drive around a little and then you can take me home?" She asks, and I nod gently, taking her out to my Jeep and resting her in the passenger side before putting her stuff in the back and running back in for Camden, buckling him in his car seat before closing the doors and climbing into the driver's side, starting to drive.