12

8 hours later

Shawn's POV

I sit in bed with Lizzie as she writes, strumming a few chords on my guitar, eventually settling on There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back. "Wanna go down to the hot tub?" I ask, watching as she shakes her head. "I want to finish this, then I'm going to eat, and then I'm going to do whatever you wanna do." She says, and I nod as I set my guitar down and cross my legs and uncrossing them before taking her diary out of her hands and running around the room as she chases me. "Come on! Just reach!" I say, holding it out of her grasp as she jumps and curses at me. "Give me my diary!" She yells, dropping to her knees and gathering up a stack of pictures that fell from it, but not before I can see them. "Was that your family?" I ask softly. "Wouldn't you like to know!" She shoots back angrily, kicking my shin and grabbing her diary, stuffing it in her bag as I grab my leg, wincing and gasping in pain as she sits back down in bed as I move to the chair, sitting down. "Don't take my shit and I won't have to kick you." She snaps, getting up again and getting her diary and putting the pictures in there, putting it under the pillow. "Lizzie?" I say softly, looking up to find her glaring at me. "What?" She snaps. "Can I see your pictures?" I ask, and she sighs and nods. "There's a few questionable ones in there, warning you now." She says, getting her diary and coming to me, crawling in my lap and shaking out all the pictures, starting at the beginning with a Polaroid of her and her dad when she was still a baby.

1 hour later

"And that was the first concert of yours I went to when I was 15." She says, handing me the photograph, and she looks so happy in that, like she has nothing to worry about as she holds her phone up, a huge smile on her face. "What one was that?" I ask. "Um, first leg of Illuminate. I saw you at Air Canada Centre with my best friend. She's in Nebraska now, moved when she was 16." She says, going to the next one, one of her and me. "Shit you look so different now!" I say, holding up the picture. "Yeah, I really do. I hated that haircut." She says, pointing at the shoulder length brunette bob. "There's only 4 more. What are they?" I ask, and she hands them to me silently, and I smile when I see they're the only current existing pictures of our relationship, one of the selfies I took with her sleeping on me, a picture my dad took of us with Lizzie in my Griffyndor hoodie as I stick my tongue out at her. "That one is my favourite." I say, and she smiles, flipping to the next one, one of me sleeping on her chest while she holds onto me, on her phone. "What's the last one?" I ask, looking up and finding her with tears in her eyes as she looks at it. "The one Aaliyah took when we were with Camden at the park in Ottawa. The one where he's in our arms and our foreheads are pressed together." She says, handing it to me. "Why are you crying?" I ask, adding it to the stack and setting it on the coffee table before wrapping my arm around her and kissing her gently. "Wanna go to the hot tub?" I ask, and she nods, kissing me as she moves on my lap. "Can I ask something?" I say, and she nods. "Are we seriously about to have our first round of vacation sex in this chair?" I ask. "Depends." She says, sliding her hand down my pants. "So we are." I say, and she shakes her head as soon as I get a boner. "Really?" I ask, and she shakes her head, getting down on her knees.

Elizabeth's POV

I groan softly as Shawn squeezes the arms of the chair hard as I gently kitten lick up his dick. "Am I doing okay?" I ask, and he nods, swallowing hard. "Uh huh." He says breathily as I take a deep breath and wrap my hand around the base before putting the tip in my mouth, his moan coming out loudly as I start sucking gently, rubbing my hand around the shaft, kissing the tip gently. "Jesus Christ, Lizzie." He groans.

10 minutes later

Shawn's POV

I dig in my bag for my swim shorts as Lizzie does her makeup in front of the huge ass mirror by the bathroom door. "Have you seen my swim shorts?" I ask. "Side pocket in your duffel." She says without stopping what she's doing, and I start pulling off my clothes. "What the hell, Shawn! We have a bathroom for a reason!" She yells, turning around. "Fuck that! You've seen me naked multiple times!" I yell back. "That's not the point!" She says. "What is your problem with me being naked in front of you?" I ask, and she shakes her head and tightens up, and I don't understand why until I see her take her bra off under her shirt and her breasts stay up, her nipples hard. "Lizzie, can you come scratch my back? It itches." I say, and she nods, confused when I turn around to face her and wrap my arms around her, carrying her to the bed and laying us down. "Is this why? You can't handle me naked?" I ask, pulling her close as she swallows hard. "Maybe." She says, letting me pull her closer and rub her gently before undressing her. "Shawn?" She gasps as I bite her neck rougher than usual. "Hm?" I mumble, kissing her gently. "Not that hard." She says quietly, kissing back, resting her hand on my cheek as I wiggle us towards the edge and pull open the nightstand drawer, getting one of the condoms I put in there earlier and push us back.

Elizabeth's POV

I groan as Shawn rolls off, panting gently with me and settles beside me, letting his eyes fall shut before opening them again. "We should get a shower before we go if you still want to." He says, and I nod, sitting up and laying on his chest. "So are we going to go or not?" He asks. "We're going to go as soon as I can feel my legs again." I say, and he shakes his head, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom, starting the shower just the way I like it.

10 minutes later

Shawn's POV

I smile as Lizzie comes out of the bathroom after doing her makeup again, dropping her towel and going to her bag, sighing before glaring at me. "So, what happened to my red one piece?" She asks, pulling out the red and white striped bikini I put in its place, not because it's sexy on her, but because it's cute at the same time. "I don't know. Maybe you grabbed the wrong one?" I say, going on my phone as she comes over to me and stands above me; arms crossed. "Let me be straight with you. I know you more than you know yourself sometimes, and I know you well enough on every given day that you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, after I did my last bag check the night before we went to sleep, switched my suits." She says, and I shake my head. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say, setting my phone down and looking her in the eye. "Fine. Looks like we're doing this the hard way." She says, getting me up and putting us both in the bathroom, locking the door and blocking it. "Now, you can tell me what you did to my one piece or you can answer every question I have for you." She says, watching me sit down on the edge of the tub. "Well, then we're going to be in here for a while." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "Hm. Well then." She says, moving her hand behind her back, the lock clicking. "Biggest kink?" She asks, and I shift uncomfortably as she sits down in front of the door. "Tied between masturbation and daddy." I say quietly. "You can confess and I won't make you answer anything else." She says, and I shake my head. "Fine." I say. "How many times have you read my diary?" She asks, and I swallow hard. "I have a question now. Do I have to be honest?" I ask, and she raises her eyebrow at me. "Three times. Once on accident and the other two times we were fighting and I wanted to see your side without you yelling at me." I say. "So that's how you realized almost word for word where I was coming from." She says, a small smile spreading on her face. "Oops. I'm sorry." I say.

2 hours later.

"Shit, it's almost 11." I say as Lizzie's head rests on my shoulder, the rest of her tiny frame resting in my lap. "I switched your suits. I did it." I say, and she nods, getting up and going out, throwing me my swim shorts. "I don't know if I like it." She says as I pull them on along with my t-shirt. "You can always wear one of my shirts over it." I say, going out as she digs through her bag, her perky little butt moving gently as she looks. "Let me see it, honey." I say, and she shakes her head and pulls a hoodie on without letting me see it.