5

Elizabeth's POV

I sit down in a desk as I eavesdrop on Shawn and Principal Michaels, knowing he's in trouble and that I'm going to get talked to, and I hear exactly what he's going with a few seconds later, that I was having family issues and problems in his class, and I've been coming in early and staying late. Okay Mendes, not that creative but okay. "Elizabeth Rainier, follow me." Michaels says, and I nod, getting up and following him instantly. "It'll be okay." I whisper, giving him a smile as I get led to the office. "So, I want you to feel like this is a safe place to talk to me because it is. Has Mr. Mendes touched you or done anything inappropriate with you?" He asks. "No. Not like you're thinking. He hasn't touched me till this morning but that's only because I was having a breakdown, which is none of your concern past that." I say. "Why are you here this early?" He asks. "Same reason I'm here until 6 almost every night. Schoolwork, sometimes just to talk to Mr. Mendes. He helps me with work and with advice." I say, crossing my legs and smiling when my skirt slides up just a little and he glances at what's under it for a second. "Now, I think we're done here. And keep your eyes away from what's under my skirt." I say, getting up and leaving, finding Shawn nervously pacing a few feet away. "It's okay. I told you it would be." I say, letting him hold my arm and lead me back to the classroom, kicking the door shut and kissing me gently, pressing his hand in my back. "We should just go home." I say. "I can't just go home." He says, and I groan. "But it's school. You could call off and take a personal day." I say, and he shakes his head. "No. I have to do my job, even if it's molding young minds with Les Miserables, which by the way, I know you're behind on." He says, lifting me up and carrying me to his desk, sitting down in his chair with me on top of him. "Maybe I can make you forget." I say, running my fingers through his hair and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I don't think you can." He says, looking away from me. "I definitely can, Shawn." I say, and he shakes his head, lifting me off. "I'm going to give you the keys to my Jeep. The two catches are you can take it anywhere, but you have to fill it up, and you have to come pick me up whenever I'm done here. I have a stack of grading I have to do." He says, and I nod as he hands me his keys and forty from his wallet. "So you're letting me have a senior skip day?" I ask, and he nods. "And control of my Jeep since I know your dad sold yours in a drunken rage." He says, letting me swing back in his arms and kiss him gently, groaning loudly as it gets more heated, his hands sliding under my skirt and fingering the hem of my lace underwear, slowing down when I push it away, putting it on my waist. "Shawn, please!" I whine, pressing against him. "Aw, Lizzie! Now?" He asks, and I nod, my chest starting to rise and fall faster than it should as my fingers fumble with the buttons on his shirt, his phone breaking the moment as it starts buzzing loudly from his bag, and I pull away and start buttoning them up again and grabbing my bag before waving and blowing a kiss as he talks on the phone, smiling and blushing as I leave.

6 hours later

I go into Shawn's house and set my bag from Victoria's Secret down along with his keys and my purse on the table as my phone buzzes, probably Shawn on his break checking on me.

Shawn: Hey what's going on?

Elizabeth: Nothing really.

Shawn: How's the Jeep?

Elizabeth: Fine. I'm gonna map on your couch.

Shawn: You can sleep in my bed, you know that, right?

Elizabeth: Yeah but still.

Shawn: I have this urge to just kiss you.

Elizabeth: Really?

Shawn: Yes. And hug you.

Elizabeth: Damn!

Shawn: And when you're ready? Fuck you.

Elizabeth: I'm buying you some holy water for Christmas.

Shawn: I'm fine with that. As long as you get in the tub with me.

Elizabeth: No.

Shawn: Fine. I have a class to teach and I'll be ready to leave at 5.

Elizabeth: I'm already in your bed. Rubbing my smell all over your sheets.

Shawn: Fine. You keep doing that.

Elizabeth: You should come home now. I want to cuddle.

Shawn: I can't.

Elizabeth: Please?

Shawn: Lizzie, I can't find a sub on short notice.

Elizabeth: Then leave! It's only an hour and 10 minutes. You can bring your grading home and I'll help.

Shawn: Fine. Come pick me up. I'll call Michaels and tell him it's a family emergency.

Elizabeth: Let me find my shoes and get your keys and I'll be on my way.

Shawn: Uh huh. I'm calling now. You have 10 minutes.

Elizabeth: Challenge. Accepted.

10 minutes later

Shawn's POV

I smile as Lizzie pulls in a spot just as I come out of the building, a stack of files in my arms and in my bag. "Look what you got me into!" I laugh as she pokes her head out the now open window while I break into a jog, the cold air enveloping me and letting go only when I dive into the heat of my Jeep and put my things in the back. "Shawn, I am actually really happy you gave in. I don't want to be alone right now." She says, and I nod. "Okay, let's get back to your place." She says, watching and pulling out before driving back, singing along to Afire Love playing from her phone in the cup holder hooked to the aux cord, practically screaming the part 'place your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut' and all I can really think is how fucking gorgeous she is. "I want you to be the last thing I see." I say, and she gets a funny look on her face. "What are you talking about?" She asks. "Because you'll be the thing I remember most clearly when I go on." I say, and she smiles. "That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said and meant it." She says, and I smile as she pulls in my driveway and tugs her coat tight around her before getting out and going inside, holding the door for me, jogging upstairs as soon as I get in. "Shawn fucking Mendes." She says when I come into the bedroom, hugging her legs to her chest. "Elizabeth fucking Rainier." I laugh, changing into sweats and a t-shirt.