13

Elizabeth's POV

"Can you just let me see it?" Shawn asks, and I sigh and bite my thumb as he comes close and gently fingers the hem of his hoodie I have on before pulling it up slowly, uncrossing my arms over my chest. "Does it look okay?" I ask quietly, and he nods. "Elizabeth, that is perfect on you, and I'm not just saying it to say it." He says, and I smile weakly as he pulls me in his arms and hugs me gently. "I need to put concealer on my belly if I'm going to wear this." I say, and he shakes his head, picking me up and wrapping a towel around me before stepping in his slides and grabbing my flip flops.

10 minutes later

I groan in relief as I slide under the water in the hot tub, my legs relaxing and floating up to the top as Shawn laughs, doing the same, and I quickly move away when a girl in the English class with me comes out, not noticing me yet because of the potted plant blocking her sight line. "Mr. Mendes! Hi!" She says, sinking in opposite. "Hello, Olivia." He sighs, rubbing my feet that rest in his lap as I come up again, making her jump. "Elizabeth, good to see you!" She says smiling, but I know damn well it's fake. "Save your shit. I'll see you around, Mr. Mendes." I say, climbing out and grabbing my towel before wrapping it around me, humming Afire Love under my breath as I go up to the room again.

3 hours later

I dry my tears and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep as the bed dips on the other side of me, a warm body pressing to mine as arms go around my waist. "Let go of me, Shawn." I say softly, pushing him away and putting the spare pillows between us. "What's wrong?" He asks as I climb out of bed and sit in the chair. "I should ask the same thing with you! I waited up for the past three hours in this insane fucking getup for you until I gave up and replaced it with tears! I thought you were going to follow me but you didn't and you don't know how much that hurts!" I yell, glaring at my maroon lace push-up bra and matching underwear on the floor. "You're right, I don't. But I honestly thought you were going to come back so I stayed until I realized you weren't." He says, sitting up. "I thought we were going to have a nice trip, but so far it has fucking sucked. I want to go home!" I say. "Elizabeth, are you serious right now?" He asks, and I nod. "Lizzie, we have 6 more days. And I have all this stuff planned for us to do!" He says, and I shake my head. "No. I want to go home. And if I have to find a new way there, I will." I say, tears filling my eyes. "Don't cry Lizzie." He says, getting up and coming to me as I start sobbing, letting him hug me tight and pick me up, sitting under me. "We'll check out tomorrow. We'll go home." He says, and I nod gently, falling asleep in his arms.

The next morning

Shawn's  POV

I wake up with Lizzie snuggled against me, and I honestly don't even care that she's naked like I normally would, and I smile as her eyes flutter open before she reaches for the blanket that fell off of us in the night, pulling it back on her and standing up. "I want to give it another shot. I will try my hardest to have a good time." She says, and I smile as she picks up her bra and underwear off the floor, dropping them in her bag. "You're going to try to have a good time? Then you're kinda defeating the purpose of having a good time?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "Well, I don't really know how to word that, but I'm not going to see the negative." She says, kissing my cheek as she goes by before dropping the blanket and pulling on a pair of jeans and one of my t-shirts. "Hm. You do that. Good luck, Elizabeth. Olivia is here until we leave." I say. "That bitch!" She groans, rubbing her temple as she flops on top of me. "I don't know why you got dressed when I'm just going to take your clothes off again." I say, picking her up and carrying her to the bed, pulling her shirt off and unbuttoning her jeans. "Of course you are." She says softly, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing gently. "Do you want to know something?" I ask. "Of course." She says softly. "You're so fucking cute. I love how tiny you are, how fucking small you are, compared to me. It's absolutely fucking adorable." I say, and she smiles, kissing me gently. "I don't like it, but I'm glad somebody does." She says quietly. "Don't you fucking say that. Why don't you like it?" I ask, rolling off and sitting up. "I could always be a little taller. I don't like being so short compared to you; and I would fix it but it would take a really high pair of heels and do you know how hard those things are to walk in?" She asks, and I can't help but snicker. "It's not funny, Shawn! I'd have to order stripper heels to even be close to your height!" She says, and I can tell it's something she's insecure about, and that I shouldn't be laughing. "Elizabeth, you are perfect just the way you are, honey! And where did this all of a sudden come from?" I ask as she sits up to face me and then refuses to look me in the eye, and I know she was fine until-fuck. It's because of Olivia. "Elizabeth, it's because of Olivia isn't it?" I ask, and she shakes her head rapidly, a sign she's lying. "Come here, and I know you're lying, but I'm not going to say anything." I say quietly, pulling her up and into the bathroom to the full length mirror. "Elizabeth, look at yourself. You are absolutely gorgeous, and here's why."

Elizabeth's POV

"You have an absolutely beautiful face. Your eyes are perfect, and so is your nose, and your mouth, which I never stop thinking about kissing." Shawn says, kissing me quickly. "But moving on. These shoulders are perfect. They hold a smart head up with pride. And your chest? Don't get me started. These breasts are works of art. They are the perfect size for me." He says, running his hands over them and squeezing gently. "This fucking ass is perfect too. I love how it bounces when you walk, perfectly in line with your swinging hips. I can't control anything when I see it moving like-" I turn around and press my lips to his, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist when his hands squeeze my thighs. "I know." I say, digging my nails in as he carries us to the bed, dropping me down gently and squeezing and touching everything before kissing down my neck, getting a condom from the drawer, rolling it on before pressing into me, sucking my neck as his hand slides down and presses against my clit and starts rubbing while I cry and moan in bliss. "Shawn, please. Fucking do it!" I say, biting his neck gently and running my nails up his back.