26

1 hour later.

Lizzie's POV

I come out of the bathroom in my Griffyndor robes as Matthew says goodbye to Joseph and closes the door before getting our suitcases. "We have time to get food at the airport if we hurry." He says as I make sure we have everything. "Sure." I say, opening the door and following the others out.

7 hours later

Shawn's POV

I stand in the airport waiting for Lizzie and Matthew, noticing two people in Griffyndor robes, and I know instantly it has to be them since they're the only ones weird enough to do it. "Shawn!" Lizzie yells, hitching them up and running to me, jumping in my arms and kissing me hard. "I missed you." I say, hugging her back and practically inhaling her perfume. "I missed you too." She mumbles as Matt gives me her bags and goes to his parents. "Wanna go out tonight?" I ask, and she nods quickly. "You know I do." She says, hanging onto me as I go out, getting her and her stuff into the Jeep. "So, do you like it?" I ask, and she nods. "I fucking love it." She says, getting her phone out and texting quickly before putting it away again. "You know, wizards don't have iPhones." I tease, and she rolls her eyes. "And girls are supposed to maintain an 8 inch distance from all boys." She says, and I have never loved her more for making that reference. (One of professor umbridge's educational decrees in Harry Potter) "That sucks. Too bad I'm a boy." I say, and she laughs and shakes her head. "No, I'm pretty sure you're not." She says, and my eyebrows raise in surprise as she gets her phone out again. "What?" I ask. "You're not a boy." She says, not looking at me. "Then please, tell me what I am." I say. "You are a huge sexy chunk of man." She says, and I laugh and shake my head as I pull in, Aaliyah standing at the top of the driveway with Camden and Jesse, who yanks his own leash out of Aaliyah's hand and jumping onto Lizzie, a miracle she manages to catch a 50 pound dog. "I missed you too baby." She coos, loving him up before going to Camden and hugging him tight.

2 hours later

I go upstairs and smile as I find Lizzie asleep in bed after unpacking her bags, her laundry laying by the basket instead of in it, which pisses me off normally but she's tired so I don't mind as much as I put it in and take it down to the laundry room and set it there.

2 hours later

"Shawn!" Lizzie yells, running upstairs and about halfway to the top I hear a thump and a cry, Jesse running in with a nervous look in his eyes. "That damn dog fucking knocked me down!" She screams as I get up and go to her, finding her almost in tears but I see her holding it in. "Relax and breathe." I say, lifting her up and carrying her the rest of the way up and lay her in bed, checking her as she rolls over and holds a pillow. "No!" She cries. "What do you want me to do?" I ask. "Kiss it better and fuck me senseless!" She says.

Lizzie's POV

I groan softly as Shawn climbs on me, opening my legs gently before tugging off my skirt and my buttondown, my vest and shoes already off along with my robes. "You are so fucking hot." He mumbles, throwing our clothes to the floor. "No I'm not." I mumble, groaning as he bites hard on my neck. "Yes you are, don't you fucking ever say that you're not." He says, kissing gently as I shake my head and pull him closer, gasping when his hand drifts down and pushes a finger in, curling it up and playing with my clit with his thumb as I become a mess under him, cumming hard since I've missed the contact so much. "Shawn, please!" I cry, holding onto his wrist and pushing his fingers in again, groaning softly when he pulls away and pumps himself a few times before lining up and sliding in as I moan and cry softly, holding onto him tightly as he moves with me.

20 minutes later

I get up out of bed and go into the bathroom, pulling on Shawn's shirt on the way there. "Lizzie, can you go down and get me some water since you're up? Please?" Shawn asks as I come out and sigh, going downstairs and getting two bottles of water and coming back up as he lays on his back, the smell of sex clinging to the air. "Lizzie." He moans softly as I throw the water bottle on him and sit in the chair, drinking slowly before taking my place beside him in bed.

2 months later

Shawn's POV

I get out of bed and instantly regret forgetting the air conditioner, which is honestly a stupid mistake all considering. "Shawn, why is it so damn hot?" Lizzie moans. "Hold on, honey." I say, turning on the air conditioner and going into the bathroom as the mattress squeaks, telling me Lizzie's up even though she's still tired. "Go back to sleep!" I say, coming out when I'm done in there. "No. I'm done sleeping. And I have to go out with Matthew today." She says, looking around the whole house for something. "Where's Jesse?" She asks, and I shrug and go downstairs calling for him, Lizzie following me before going outside, her scream most likely waking up the whole neighbourhood if they're not already awake, and I start moving towards her, groaning when she runs into me, grabbing onto my t-shirt and sobbing hard. "What is it?" I ask, gently pulling her off as she shakes her head and runs upstairs as I go out, finding Jesse in the middle of the street, tears filling my eyes before I can stop them and pick him up, carrying him in the house and out to the yard.

3 hours later

Matthew's POV

I sit on the couch with Lizzie laying across my legs as she cries, Shawn coming in a few minutes later, laying his keys and the collar on the table by the door before going upstairs. "Lizzie, do you want me to cancel the tattoo appointment?" I ask, and she shakes her head and gets up, biting her thumbnail and getting her shoes. "I can't stop living because of Jesse. And god help the person who did it if I ever find out." She says, pulling them on and getting her phone and bag before going upstairs and coming back down a few minutes later with a dry face and fresh makeup.