27

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(All the tattoos are on their backs except for the heart halves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(All the tattoos are on their backs except for the heart halves. Those are as they are in the picture.)

5 hours later

Matthew's POV

"Lizzie, this is a really bad idea." I say as I pull into her old house, and she nods. "I agree, but there's things in there I can't leave for college without." She says, and I sigh and follow her into the empty home with her boxes and suitcases in hand, helping her get her decorations, clothes, photos, camera stuff, all the things she wants before getting her sheets and bedding before going out with everything, noticing her room is now practically stripped bare of any sign she was here. "Shawn is going to be pissed." I say. "So what?" She shoots back, climbing in as I start it up and pull out.

Shawn's POV

I come downstairs when I hear Lizzie coming in the door and putting boxes in the closet and taking empty suitcases back upstairs, not looking at me once. "We went and got stuff." She calls, coming back down and going out the door again with Matt, and I can't help but go and look, all of the stuff the stuff we couldn't fit in her suitcase on Christmas. Shit that was stupid.

4 hours later

Lizzie's POV

I go in the house with Matthew on my tail and go into the kitchen as he sets down his overnight bag on the floor by the counter while I pull a frozen pizza out of the freezer and set it up for us. "Shawn!" I yell, going upstairs and finding nobody. "Alexa, call Shawn!" I say, getting sent straight to voicemail. "Matt, get your shoes. We're going out." I say, knowing he's been gone a good four hours since he was getting ready to leave when I came home. "But it's almost 10 at night!" He says as I come down with a little black dress on, turning around so he can zip me up. "Too bad." I say, pulling on my heels and grabbing my bag and his keys, turning off the oven and going out the door.

20 minutes later

I groan softly as the smell of alcohol fills me up when we go into the bar, knowing Shawn is here since his Jeep is as I put my now valid ID back in my bag since I turned 19 a few days ago. "Divide and conquer. Call me when you find him." I say, getting my phone and splitting off, looking around until I find him with Geoff and Ian, another girl practically sitting in his lap.

Lizzie: Where are you?

Shawn: Home. Laying in bed.

Lizzie: Let's try again. Where are you?

Shawn: I told you; at home laying in bed! Waiting for you to get back!

Lizzie: Nice try, but still not on the mark.

Shawn: Where are you?

Lizzie: That girl looks pretty comfortable in my spot.

Shawn: What?

I storm up behind him and tap his shoulder hard, Ian and Geoff refusing to look at me as he slowly turns around and gets a deer in the headlights look in his eyes and the girl leaves as he wraps his arm around my waist, not realizing my ass sliding onto his lap until it's right where it's supposed to be. "So, why didn't you tell me where you were?" I ask as the bartender comes to me. "Tequila Sunrise please." I say, watching carefully as he makes it and places it in front of me, watching me pick it up and sip innocently, like I know what I'm doing, which I guess I do in a way as I smile at Matt across the room who shakes his head gently and goes out as I finish my drink quickly and try not to stumble as I pull Shawn with me, flipping off the girl who was on him as I go past, flopping into the back of Matthew's Jeep and scrambling up so I can stand with my upper half out the top. "You okay?" He asks, and I groan and shake my head. "He was with another woman when I found him. She was in my spot. So no, I am not okay." I say, starting to cry as the wind whips through my hair while he drives us back to the house, pulling in ahead of Shawn and getting me down and out before carrying me in and taking care of the pizza as I go upstairs and change into a tank top and sleep shorts before going downstairs and hanging out with Matthew for a few minutes before tears start again and he comes to me, hugging me tight. "It's going to be okay." He says, and I nod and snap to attention when I hear Shawn come in, coming straight to me. "Go away." I cry, not wanting anything to do with him anymore. "Lizzie, don't cry over me, please?" He says, and I shake my head. "It's too late. I'm done if this is how you're going to be." I say, going upstairs and slamming the bedroom door shut. 

Mr. Mendes S.M.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें