22

The next morning

Lizzie's POV

I get out of the shower and look for my stack of clothes, and they're missing along with my towel. "Shawn!" I yell, opening the door. "What?" He asks, laying in bed. "Where are my clothes and my towel?" I ask, a smirk growing on his face as he gets up, coming to me and pushing the door open, wrapping his arms around me before picking me up and laying me down in bed, kissing my neck slowly down to my stomach as I gasp and moan, my legs shaking as he opens them and starts eating me out, nibbling on my clit before kissing it softly and stroking it gently with his tongue as I moan loudly and grab his hair, tugging gently. "Daddy!" I scream as he delves his tongue in my entrance, sucking gently on it as he moves his tongue around, driving me insane as I tug harder, screaming louder when he starts to hum softly.

20 minutes later.

Shawn's POV

I watch as Lizzie gets up and gets dressed in shorts and a tank, rubbing her hands together before clapping them as she looks for her shoes, finding them under the bed and pulling them on as I sit on the edge, ready to go. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask, and she nods, showing me her ankle where there's a small almost skin colour fleur de li tattoo, the colour explaining how I never really noticed it. "Hold on, I have to go get my cup stuff." She says, and I nod quickly as she returns with a small bag and placing it in her bag at the bottom.

1 hour later

Authors note: The following are the tattoos they get, the places will be below the picture

Calf

Inside of the wrist

Inside of the wrist

Outer arm

Lizzie's POV

"You okay?" Shawn asks as I wince, holding onto his hand as the artist finishes up my rose. "Yeah, I'm okay, it just stings a lot." I say, and he nods. Let's go to Sephora and Victoria's Secret after this. I want to treat you." He says, and I sigh and nod knowing we will anyway. "Why are you so bent on treating me lately?" I ask, and he smiles and shakes his head. "Because you're my girlfriend and I love you." He says, and I sigh and nod, crying out before sucking in air and biting my lip.

1 hour later.

I gently touch the gauze on my arm that the rose is under as Shawn drives to the mall, going straight to Sephora and watching me pick stuff and put it back before he picks it up again and puts it into the basket we have, and I've just learned to ignore it, even though it still bothers the shit out of me, and by the time we're leaving there's three Sephora bags to add to the two that are already at the house in Shawn's hand as I grip his upper arm, trying to keep up as he walks faster to Victoria's Secret. "Now, wait for me right here, I have to go to the bathroom really quick. If I'm not back in five minutes, here's my wallet, knock yourself out." He says, handing it to me, and I sit down on the bench and open it up, finding a banded 10 thousand Canadian Dollars, and my eyes widen as I close it and shake my head, putting it in my bag, knowing I could never bring myself to spend it without being forced, but I can ponder on how the hell he got 10 grand.

Shawn's POV

I go back and smile when I see Lizzie, knowing I left her with my wallet, giving her that trust that she wouldn't touch the money in it, but I guess deep down I know she won't because she refuses to treat herself so I have to do it for her. "Hey." She says, standing up and kissing me quickly as I bend down slightly to do it. "Hi." She says. "I didn't touch it, but how did you get 10 thousand dollars?" She asks; and I knew she would've looked. "Lizzie, I'm going to tell you everything when we get home, okay?" I say, and she nods quickly, looking up at me while we go in and I pick things up that she looks at and obviously likes, paying for them and leaving about twenty minutes later before going to Nike with her hand in mine.

4 hours later

Lizzie's POV

I unload the bags from the back and take them upstairs with Shawn, knowing I have to pack for California today after Shawn and I talk. "So. Explain." I say, sitting at the foot of the bed as he takes the chair. "Well, um, a long time ago I would have relations with two women for money. I was really highkey their bitch and they paid me at least 24 million each over the two years I was with them. All I know is that I had two billionaire's wives who weren't satisfied with their husbands so they came to me and their husbands would pay for it, and I still have a safe full of 50 million at least." He says, and I can't even say anything as I get up and start pacing. "So you slept with two people's wives and got paid to do it?" I ask, and he nods. "It seems really stupid now but I wanted the money so I could secure a life for my family and always have for them." He says, and I nod, biting my lip. "Do I have to worry about any diseases?" I ask, crossing my arms. "No. I got checked when I ended it. I'm clear." He says as I swallow hard. "Why? Why would you do it other than the family thing? Why! You had it all from the music!" I say, getting a little bit more angry as it goes on. "Lizzie, it would have gone away about two years after I ended my career. I did the math." He says as I sigh and sit down. "Is it fucking over? Forever?" I ask, and he nods. "Yes. I haven't talked to either of them in years." He says, and I shake my head and sit down. "Then it's over. I don't want to talk or think about it again." I say, going into the bathroom and taking care of myself before changing into shorts and a t-shirt, and climbing into bed after coming out, ready for a nap.