2

1 hour later

Elizabeth's POV

I slip in and out of sleep as Mr. Mendes pulls back into his driveway, turning off the ignition as I get out and get Camden, smiling as he buries into my neck and holds me tight. "Um, you can take my bed if you'd like. I can take the couch." He says, and I shrug, getting my backpack out of the car. "I have to finish homework. I don't think I'm gonna go to bed just yet." I say, and he nods, sitting down on the couch after taking my backpack while I take Camden upstairs and put him to bed while I come back down with my jacket, tugging it on and zipping it up. "What all do you have to do?" Mr. Mendes asks, and I shrug. "I have to finish an English paper and some math homework, so I don't know." I say, and he nods as I sit down and pull my bag open, humming There's Nothing Holdin  Me Back quietly as I start writing, him reading a book, and I grab my earbuds and plug them into my phone quickly so I can listen to the song.

Shawn's POV 

I can hear the bass in her earbuds pounding as she listens to one of my old songs from 4 years ago, and I smile as she starts singing quietly, pulling her earbuds out when I tap her. I have to tell her. "Who sings that song?" I ask, and she shrugs. "This guy I really like. He left the industry a few years ago, probably has a family about now. I want to know why he left, he was really good." She says, looking at her phone. "Oh. Um, maybe he wanted something more practical? The stress probably got to him." I say, and she looks at me funny before going to her phone again and pulling up a picture, holding it up, and her eyes widen when she realizes who I am. "Holy fucking shit. Holy shit! No way!" She yells, standing up and starting to pace the floor. "Yeah. I didn't really think you should've known but then you would've found out eventually." I say, and she nods. "I'm sorry, I just-wow, my idol is my fucking English teacher. Fuck that means you've-no! Please tell me you haven't!" She gasps. "Read the margins of your homework and the fan fictions you turned in? They were actually really cute. Good job." I say, and I can see how she's anout to cry. "Honey, don't cry. It's alright." I say, and she shakes her head before falling to her knees and sitting there silently, just looking at me. "I'm so sorry. Honestly I am." She says, and I Shake my head. "It's not you. You have nothing to be sorry for." I say softly, and she shakes her head and slowly stretches into a side split before looking at me again. "Yeah I kinda do. That stuff was embarrasing, fantasies for me, stuff that would never happen to me and I gave it to you of all people, not that you're bad, but I can't get my mind around how my fucking English teacher is half of those stories, half of that part of me." She says, shaking her head. "How old are you, Elizabeth?" I ask, and she looks up quickly. "18. 19 next September." She says, and I nod, getting up and sitting in front of her. "How much are you willing to keep this secret to keep me?" I ask softly, and I know I'm going to be taking her innocence away by the look in her eyes.  

The next day

Elizabeth's POV

Shawn: Come  here princess. I heard you need help.

Lizzie: I do not!

Shawn: Then stay after class. I wanna make you cum so hard.

Lizzie: No.

Shawn: Please?

Lizzie: No. I can't. I have cheer.

Shawn: you've been avoiding me.

Lizzie: I know.

Shawn: You can't deny we don't have something. You feel it too and I know it.

Lizzie: Stop. I know we have something, and I want what we have, but right now isn't the best time. 

"Mr. Mendes! Lizzie has her phone!" Matt screeches from behind me, and I groan loudly. "Really!" I yell as Mr. Mendes raises his eyebrows and holds out his hand for my phone. "Now." He says, and I groan, quickly moving to him and giving him my phone, the bell ringing about 10 seconds later. "Now, Elizabeth, you have to play by my rules now." He says as I grab my phone back and grab my stuff before leaving. How dare he pull that with me?

3 hours later

I gra my stuff from the locker room and go out, trying to pull on a hoodie over my sports bran and Nike pros, failing miserably as I run into a hard chest. "You need to come with me, Miss Rainier." He says, and I know instantly it's Shawn as I pull off my hoodie and go up to his classroom. "What did I do?" I ask, and he shakes his head and laughs. "You've been ignoring me and avoiding me since last night. And I'm not going to take it." He says, and I shake my head. "We've been in school! I kinda can't just go to you and suck your face off!" I snap, and he starts dragging me faster, getting to the room and closing the door before locking it and shutting off the lights, kissing me hard. "Don't you ever fucking dare to pull a stunt like that again in front of me, do you understand?" He growls, and I nod quickly as he goes down my neck, quiet moans and obscenities leaving my mouth. 

3:26 AM

Shawn's POV

I love her and I know it sounds completely and utterly crazy, but I absolutely do. She keeps me awake at night in the best way possuble, and I just want to tell her how amazing she makes me feel, and not just below the belt even though we haven't gotten there yet, and I actually want to wait to go there. I feel ore than satisfied and happy when her lips are pressed against mine, and I know she's okay there too for a while. If she wants to wait I'll wait as long as she wants. I'm hers and I am completely and wholly in love with her, and I don't need my friend to rise and tell me that she is.