17

4 hours later

Elizabeth's POV

I smile at Shawn as I come out of the bathroom after our make out session and he didn't let me see the room yet, my prom night surprise courtesy of his friends. "Come on, beautiful." He says, kissing my head and picking me up, ignoring my dress and it's issues as he carries me to the bedroom door, letting me down slowly before covering my eyes and opening the door before uncovering my eyes again, and I gasp as I go in. "Shit, Shawn! It's beautiful!" I say softly, looking around at the white Christmas lights that got strung around the room. "So are you. You deserve all out prom night sex." He says, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up, smiling as I wrap my arms around him and let him pick me up and spin me around slowly, letting my feet down as he looks down at me, love in his eyes. "Why don't you let me dance with you? I couldn't all night, and it would make up for it." He says, and I smile and nod, leaning in his chest as he starts dancing, humming a song.

45 minutes later

I smile as Shawn kisses me gently as we spin around, letting him pick my legs up and carry me slowly to the bed, pushing me down gently and kissing all over my neck and shoulders before pulling off the top of my dress, and I blush as his eyes widen when he sees the barely there strapless push-up bra I'm wearing. "Well then." He says as I fumble with the buttons on his shirt, kissing him hard as I pull it off and move to his belt buckle, sitting up as I undo it. "Eager are we?" He gasps. "Hush." I say quickly, groaning as he kicks off his pants and his boxers quickly get tighter. "Let it go and fucking suck." He says as I innocently bite my lip and look up at him, kissing his neck as I rub against his dick, teasing him on purpose. "Elizabeth, I swear to god you are such a fucking tease!" He yells, pulling at my skirt and trying to get it unzipped, but I know it's not going to come off easy. "Shawn, relax." I say, reaching back and pulling his trembling hands away from my ass as they struggle with the zipper. "I will as soon as you stop fucking teasing me." He growls, and I slowly crawl off and stand up, reaching back and unzipping, letting it fall to the floor before climbing back on his lap and pulling off his boxers and sitting up a little bit as he bites my neck and yells for Alexa to play Side To Side as his hand pushes my underwear aside before grumbling in frustration and just ripping them off and helping me slide on him. "Shawn!" I moan as he guides my hips and kisses me hard, rubbing my clit harshly as he slowly leans back and rolls over, pleasure on his face as I scratch up his back. "Wait-I don't have a rubber on." He gasps, still going. "Pull out before you hit." I moan, not wanting him to stop as he keeps ramming into me, and a few minutes pass before he pulls out and rolls on his back, finishing with his hand before cleaning up and climbing back on me, pumping himself a few times before pushing in again and thrusting hard and fast as I scream and moan, clawing up and down his back, scratching him and surely drawing blood in some places as I watch him wince every now and then before repeating the process, and by now my core is aching for him, even after cumming twice with him. "Want to go again?" He gasps, his chest heaving as I nod slowly but shake my head as he goes to roll on top of me, instead taking my place between his legs and kissing the tip of his dick before putting it in my mouth, playing with it with my tongue before bobbing my head gently, and I gently run my fingers over his balls as he sits up, holding my head in place before pushing it down more, even when I choke. "I'm sorry, Lizzie." He moans softly, letting go and tugging at my curls as I keep stroking his balls with one hand and rub what I can't fit in my mouth with the other as he moans and moans my name before a few minutes pass, shooting his load down my throat and falling back in bed as I get up and go into the bathroom, brushing my teeth quickly and going back, laying beside him as he sucks down a water bottle on his back, handing it to me and letting me finish it before throwing it away, and by that I mean throwing it across the room and watching it bounce off the door and onto the small table he has by the chair for my laptop and books when I stay up and do work. "Shawn, you want to?" I ask, and he puts his hand up and nods before getting up and going into the bathroom, closing the door as I sit up and check my phone, answering a few snapchats after pulling on Shawn's shirt and posting to my story before going to my texts and answering almost all of them before Shawn comes out and flops beside me, kissing my cheek as I set my phone down and hook it to the charger. "Are we done already?" He asks, and I shake my head and unbutton it again, pulling it off. "I was responding to things while I was waiting for you, and my naked chest is not safe for work." I say, climbing on his hips and squeezing his hands. "It's safe for me." He says, and I smile and nod kissing him gently and gasping when he pushes a finger gently into me, curling it slowly until he finds my g-spot and rubs quickly against it, leaving me on the brink before kissing my neck, mumbling dirty things in my ear as I moan loudly, letting go on his thigh before laying in his chest as he holds me tight, kissing me hard. "You okay?" He asks, and I nod as he rolls me under him again. Want to try something new?" He asks, and I nod as he rolls me over gently, still hovering above me. "I'm going to go slow and carefully, okay?" He says, and I nod as he reaches into the nightstand drawer and pulls out a bottle, and I cry out when I get a finger up my ass and a really warm sensation follows. "What did you just do?" I ask, trying to look back there but my hair gets in the way no matter how many ways I try to do it, and it starts to send me into a panic. "Lizzie, do you want me to stop?" He asks, and I shake my head, trying to move my hair but he just gets up and goes to my backpack, digging through for a hair tie before finding one, holding it up when he finds one successfully and comes to me, putting my hair into a really messy bun before going back to what he's doing. "There you go. Now you can see." He says, and I smile and look back as he slides on a condom and puts his finger in again, more warm sensations going in. "What are you putting in my butt?" I ask, and he bites his lip from laughing. "It's lube. I have to do it too but I won't feel it." He says, doing as he says before lining up and then there he is, right up against me, pressed to my back with his arms around my chest, kissing and sucking my neck as he pushes slowly in and out as I scream in pleasure, pushing my hands to his and squeezing tight as he keeps going until we cum, and I groan softly as he pulls away and takes off the rubber and ties it before throwing it in the bin, wrapping his arms around me. "Do you mind if I go out to get some food for us? For tomorrow?" He asks, and I shake my head as he gets out of bed and gets dressed before kissing me quickly. "Love you." He says quickly, and I smile. "Mhm." I mumble, closing my eyes and pulling blankets over me as he shuts off the music and leaves. "Alexa, play Because I Had You!" I say, smiling when it turns on and I slowly fall asleep.