11

Elizabeth's POV

I let my hand slide over the console while I go on Instagram, Nicotine by Panic! At The Disco coincidentally coming on as soon as I get his belt and his jeans undone. "Lizzie, don't. Please." Shawn whimpers, looking at me with eyes begging me to ignore his mouth. "What do you want me to do? Your mouth is saying one thing and your eyes are saying another." I say, and he shakes his head and slides my hand slowly down his pants, squeezing gently as he guides me, moaning out a few seconds later, focusing harder on the road rather than what's going on below the wheel. Good for him.

5 minutes later

I watch as Shawn's face twists up, ready to hit, just waiting on me to say go as I wrap my mouth around him before giving the thumbs up and biting the bullet, swallowing all of it before putting him away again. "There's mints in the console if you want any." He says quietly, and I nod, getting in the center console and pulling out a pack of winterfresh gum. "Lies!" I tease, shaking it at him as he laughs, speeding up a little bit on the highway. "I don't care. You can have the whole pack." He says as I tear off the cellophane and put it in the side pocket of my backpack before getting two pieces and putting the pack back where I found it. "I love you." He says softly, and I smile. "I love you too. I'm going to take a nap for real this time so good day." I say, unbuckling and climbing into the backseat, falling asleep.

4 hours later

Shawn's POV

I pull into the gas station parking lot and smile when I look back at Elizabeth to make sure she's okay and she's curled up in a little ball under her blanket. "Elizabeth?" I say, and she groans softly before waking up. "Why did we stop? Did the Jeep break down?" She asks, and I shake my head. "No, he's still pushing. And it's because we stopped at the gas station. I wanted to know if you wanted anything." I say, and she gets up and gets out quickly, running to the bathrooms I assume. "There you have it. My girlfriend in a nutshell." I say quietly to myself as I fill up the tank and she comes running back a few minutes later, diving into the passenger seat with her blanket, changing the song to my When You're Ready, singing the chorus before putting it back to Nicotine by P!ATD while I finish and get in the driver's seat, watching as I pull out and sing along with her.

4 hours later.

I smile as Elizabeth's head rests on my arm as she sleeps, holding onto it tightly, her Snapchat mode exhausted as I drive, only an hour left until we're there, thank god. I love my Jeep, but I'm tired of being in him for this long as I turn down the radio and start singing my When You're Ready, gently pushing Lizzie's hair out of her face and speeding up a little bit.

1 hour later.

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up on Shawn's shoulder as he pulls in a parking spot, looking down on me when I move. "We're here." He says softly, kissing me gently. "Don't kiss me." I say, pulling away as he looks at me confused. "I blew you. Let me brush my teeth first." I say, and he nods as I get my blankets and get out while he gets out and gets the bags from the back and puts my blankets in his open duffel before zipping it shut, locking the Jeep and taking my hand. "Let's go." He says, and I nod as we walk in to the resort and check in before going up to our room, and it's fucking huge, not to mention the king size bed. "Holy shit, Shawn!" I say, going in and moving around, my bag on my shoulder. "You deserve the best, Elizabeth." He says, letting me go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, laughing as he comes in naked, getting in the shower. "What?" He asks. "Nothing, just you." I say, and he pokes his head out of the shower, sticking his tongue out at me while I wipe off my makeup and strip silently, getting in with him and leaning in his chest as he runs his hand through my hair that's beginning to frizz from the steam. "Shawn, can you rub me?" I ask, and he nods. "Of course, baby. Anything you want me to do." He says, running his hands up my thighs and resting them on my stomach, kneading gently before slowly moving them up to my breasts, squeezing hard, kissing my neck as I moan out. "So you like that?" He asks as I roll my head back, pressing it right under his biceps. "Maybe." I gasp, closing my eyes and squeezing his waist, digging my nails in. "Jesus, Lizzie." He groans, kissing me hard. "Shawn, I need you." I say, turning around, groaning as he turns me back. "We're going to try something new, babe." He says, and I nod as he presses me to the wall, shivering from the chill quickly. "You okay?" He asks, and I nod. "Cold." I say, and he shakes his head. "Can't have that." He says, moving around so I'm in front of him. "What are you going to do?" I ask as he runs his hands down my stomach, getting a firm grip on my waist, figuring it out in a second. "No! I'm not!" I say, pulling away and turning around before getting out and getting a towel, going into the room and laying down on the bed after pulling my diary and my earphones, connected to my phone already, from my bag and sitting there, putting my earphones in and starting to write.

4 hours later

I watch as Shawn rolls over in his sleep, his arm going over my leg and staying there as I close my diary and set it on the nightstand along with my phone and shutting off the light, tugging out my earphones before going to the armchair in the corner with the comforter and cuddling in, falling asleep.

3 hours later

I wake up with a heavy weight on me, groaning when I notice it's Shawn. "You motherfucker." I groan softly as he lays on my chest, his head in my neck and his torso between my legs, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Oh, Shawn." I mumble, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back gently as he stirs slowly, staying asleep as I get my phone and check things after I turn the brightness all the way down. "You should be asleep." He mumbles, picking the moment I'm about to turn it off and set it down. "I'm about to be." I say, moving to get comfortable under him, pulling the blanket off of him and throwing it on the floor, kissing him gently. "Hey, I wanted that!" He groans, still too lazy to get it. "Uh huh. Not worth it, apparently." I say. "You are though." He says, closing his eyes again and falling asleep while I fall asleep under him.

——————————

The next morning

Shawn's POV

I wake up in Lizzie's arms as she sleeps, one of her arms around my shoulders and the other one around my chest, making it near impossible to get up. "Good morning beautiful." I whisper. "Give me another 45 minutes of sleep and we'll talk about me being beautiful." She mumbles, letting me get up and move her to the bed, putting a blanket over her. "I don't care what you fucking say, you are gorgeous no matter what." I say, ignoring the middle finger that follows as I go in the bathroom and start a shower. "You took one last night, why the fuck you taking one again?" Lizzie yells. "Because I want to get laid tonight!" I yell back. "Honestly, you could get laid right now if you tried hard enough!" She calls, and I'm grateful it's almost 10 AM. "Seriously?" I ask, wrapping a towel around my waist and coming out. "Yes!" She groans, sitting up and smiling as I come towards her and push her back, kissing down her neck and crawling on top of her, falling flat when she disappears.

——————————

Elizabeth's POV

I smile as Shawn jolts awake in bed, where he went half asleep when I told him he had to get up so I could shower. "You okay?" I ask as he gets up and comes to me, burying his head into my neck. "Shawn, not that I don't love you, I don't want to be loved right now." I say. "4'8 feisty." He says. "Yes, That is how tall I am, and that is a common word to describe my personality." I say as he goes to the bed and makes it up. "It's cute." He says, wrapping his arms around me and standing up straight, my feet hanging off the floor as he walks around the room. "Not that cute when your boyfriend is 6'4." I say as he sits down on the bed and flops back. "Well, I think it is fucking adorable." He says.