19

2 days later

Lizzie's POV

"Whatcha doing?" Shawn asks as he comes into the bedroom and Lizzie is on her phone. "Snapchatting with Matthew." She says. "Do I have to worry about him?" I ask. "No. You have no reason to, based on the fact I'm not attracted to him in any way and that he's gay." I say, setting my phone down and kissing him quickly as I get up and go into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and going back, tugging off my crop top and my leggings as Shawn gets undressed too, rubbing my back as I rub against him gently. "Do you want to?" He asks, and I nod as he picks me up quickly and lays me down in bed, and I groan softly as he kisses down my neck and pulls off my bra and underwear. "Baby please! I want you so bad." I say, squirming under him. "I know, Lizzie." He says, and I cry out as he pulls off his boxers and presses in slowly, thrusting gently as I move with him, groaning as he pulls away a few minutes later and going into the bathroom, starting a shower, and I know I'm going to end up finishing with my hand like he is. "Shawn! Can I finish?" I call, watching as he pokes his head out. "No!" He yells back, and I nod as I get my phone and ignore the achy feeling that lingers, trying not to focus on it as I hear the telltale moan and the shower stopping that tells me he came.

Matthew: You good?

Lizzie: Yeah, I'm fine. How's UCLA prep, Cramer?

Matthew: A pain in the ass.

Lizzie: Are you going on the tour the first week of summer?

Matthew: Yeah.

Lizzie: Attachment: 1 image.

Matthew: IS THAT FUCKING MENDES IN THE BACKGROUND?!

Matthew: LIZZIE ARE YOU SEEING HIM?!

Lizzie: You have to be quiet about it, Matthew! You can't tell anyone!!

Matthew: So you are!

Lizzie: Yes, but it's silent.

Matthew: You're having an affair with our teacher?!

Matthew: God damnit Lizzie! Now all I can see is you having sex with him!

Lizzie: WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SEX!

Matthew: So wait till marriage or some shit?!

Lizzie: Want to go to the diner and talk?

Matthew: For fuck's sake, YES.

Lizzie: Let me get around then, I'm in pyjamas.

Matthew: Okay, I can pick you up?

Lizzie: I'll text.

"Shawn, I have to go somewhere." I say as he comes out. "But I thought we were going to finish." He says, and I shake my head and hold up my wet fingers. "I have to go." I say, getting up and going into the bathroom, doing my makeup and pulling on a maroon crop top and black skinny jeans before Shawn's black zip up Nike hoodie. "Where are you going?" He asks as I grab my phone and his keys before going to the closet and getting my flip flops, leaving my hair the way it is as I go out, grabbing my bag and leaving.

20 minutes later

I sit across from Matthew as he looks through the album of pictures of Shawn and I as I pick at the plate of fries and sip at my coke every now and then since we had to order to stay. "I'm not going to deny, you guys are a cute couple, but really? He's our teacher!" Matthew hisses, handing my phone back and rubbing his face with his hands. "You think I don't know this? I wish you never found out!" I snap, letting it buzz with an incoming call from Shawn. "Lizzie, you are honestly one of the best friends I've have, maybe even the best friend I've had in a long time. I don't want this to affect you if people find out!" He says. "It's only for a couple of weeks and then we're free! I'm going to UCLA with you and he's going to stay here and visit occasionally!" I say. "Lizzie, it will ruin your fucking life if people find out!" He says. "No it won't unless you tell or he tells, and he won't tell! He loves me!" I say, tears running down my face. "God, Lizzie! Don't cry!" He says, squeezing my hand and sending Shawn to voicemail. "Does he really love you? Has he told you?" He asks, letting go. "Yes, right after we had sex for the first time." I say. "Liz, I hate to break it to you this way but guys don't know what the hell they say after sex. That's why they call it pillowtalk!" He says, and I shake my head. He's said it other than after sex too." I say, and he nods, taking a fry. "So he's the one who got you out of the house?" He asks, and I nod. "Was the sex before or after?" He asks. "Why are you asking me about the sex?" I ask as the waitress brings us two burgers. "Liz, I know what I'm talking about here, so listen. Sex can make a lot of things happen directly or indirectly. Once he got all up in you, your pussy isn't yours anymore, it's his mendussy and he has to do everything he can to protect it no matter what. Do you really think he would've gotten you out of that house if you hadn't fucked him the night before or that morning? He would have let you go home or your dad take you and you would've gotten your ass beat and he would have pulled a baby I'm so sorry it won't ever happen again, I promise I won't let it." He says, and I nod as he takes a bite of burger and looks at my phone as it vibrates yet again. "Maybe you should answer it." He says, and I nod, sending it to voicemail.

Lizzie: I'll be home soon.

Shawn: Where the hell are you?

Lizzie: Out with Matthew! I needed to talk to him!

Shawn: Why?

Lizzie: I slipped up hiding us.

Shawn: Lizzie, you're getting less careful honey. You need to work harder on it.

Lizzie: I know but he promised he wouldn't tell. I'll be home in a bit.

Shawn: Okay.

"It's taken care of for now." I say, eating a fry as I set my phone down, Matthew doing the same. "What if we get roomed together at UCLA?" He asks, and I shrug. "I'll tell you when Shawn is coming down." I say, and he laughs and nods. "And I will do the same with any guy I'm going to bring home." He says, and I smile and look at his phone case, the white and maroon thrasher case standing out to me for some unknown reason. "You can have it. It'll fit your phone." He says, and I smile and shake my head as he takes it off and puts it on my bare phone. "Matthew, it's fine." I say, and he shakes his head. "Honestly, I have another at home, you can keep it. And you'll always have a piece of me." He says, and I smile and nod, sipping at my drink and eating while we keep talking.

2 hours later.

"It's almost one in the morning. I should probably get going." I say, and he smiles and shakes his head. "Let's go to the park and swing." He says, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes as he grabs his keys and takes a last sip after leaving money in the waitress's book to pay, and he quickly pulls me out and into his open Jeep, smiling as I stand up on the console and put my arms up after letting my hair down as he speeds up and goes down a long empty street.

2 hours later

Shawn's POV

I wake up as Lizzie crawls into bed and starts snoring softly seconds later, rolling over and wrapping around me. "Did he touch you?" I ask quietly. "No." She mutters, still asleep as I take her flip flops off and drop them to the floor along with her hoodie and her jeans, leaving her in her black lace thong and maroon crop top as she curls up, pulling her legs into her chest as I cover her up under the comforter and go downstairs, turning on Netflix.