#5 - Feelings?

*Daniels POV* (Didn't see that coming did ya? xD)

Y/n put plastic wrap over all my things. This is gonna take forever to clean up. Also, I'm gonna need to get her back really good.. But how? The only prank I've ever done is taking my sister's shoes, and that's not good enough. I'm not someone thats that good at pranks, I need to get someone to help me. Who would help me though? My only friend in LA is y/n, I don't know anyone else. This is gonna be harder than I thought. 

After about an hour of cleaning plastic wrap we finished. I convinced y/n to help me so it didn't take as long. How did she get all that on my stuff in only about 20 minutes? 

While we were cleaning I was thinking of possible pranks and something came to mind. Y/n's friend Jonah said that he wanted to visit soon and he knows y/n better than anyone else. He would know the perfect prank! I'm gonna call him when y/n goes to the bathroom next. This will be perfect!

After 15 minutes of talking y/n finally had to go to the bathroom and I could put my plan in action. I grabbed y/n's phone and found the number I needed to call. Once I put the number into my phone I pressed call. After 4 rings Jonah answered.

"Hi, who's this?" he asked cautiously.

"Hey Jonah, It's Daniel. Y/n's roommate" I answered through the phone.

"Oh hey Daniel, what do you need".

"You wanted to visit soon right?" I asked.

"Yeah" he answered.

"Ok, you could come over sometime this week. I need help pranking y/n" I told him.

"I would love to help! I could be there by Monday?" he said, more as a question.

"Sure! See you then bro"

"Bye" he said before hanging up.

Right as we hung up y/n came back through the door. Thank god she didn't come a few seconds earlier. Jonah will be here Monday, right now it is Saturday so we have a day before he will come here. 

We just hung out in our dorm for the rest of the day and talked about random things. Man I love this girl. Wait! What? No no no, as a friend! Right? Yeah just as a friend. I could never like her more than a friend, that would be weird. Also, what if things didn't work? Then I would lose my best friend! I can't let that happen. I mean, she is beautiful! Her eyes are an amazing color of blue, she has perfect white teeth, and her hair is a perfect shade of blonde. Who wouldn't be attracted to her? Ugh I need to stop! She's my friend and only my friend!

*Y/n's POV*

We cleaned up the mess of plastic wrap after about an hour of working. Once we were done me and Daniel just talked about random things until I had to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, did my business, and headed back. Before I went in I heard Daniel talking to someone, but I couldn't hear anyone else. I figured he was on the phone and I didn't want to interrupt. I just waited outside the door until I heard my name and something about pranking. He's getting help isn't he!? He probably needs it anyways so I just let it be. Once I heard him say bye I waited a few seconds before walking in so it wasn't suspicious. 

We decided to stay in today and just hangout. We were talking and I noticed Daniel seemed distracted, like he was caught in a daze. I wonder what he's thinking about. Maybe pranking me? I'm not sure. While he was in the daze I just looked at his face. Yes, I know I'm creepy.. I noticed all the little imperfections on his face. I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes. I noticed I was staring and looked away. I layed down on my bed and went onto my phone. Daniel eventually snapped out of it and laid on his bed too. 

While I was on my phone I couldn't stop thinking about Daniel. I mean he's so nice, and not to mention he's pretty cute. Wait! No y/n! You can't be thinking like this! He's my friend and roommate, nothing more! 

--------------------------------------------------

Oooooh they both sorta have feelings for eachother! And Jonah will be visiting soon! I'm also hoping to have them meet the rest of the band eventually. I don't know when or how, but I will figure it out!! Anyways thanks again for reading, please vote and comment any thoughts or ideas you have. Love uuuuu, byeeeeee