#13 - Partay

*About a month later*

It's almost been one month since me and Daniel started dating. It has been perfect! I was invited to a party tonight by some kids in my classes so me and Daniel are going together. We are gonna be heading over there at 8:00pm and right now it is 7:00pm so we have a hour till we should go. 

I decided to start getting ready early because we have nothing better to do. I picked out an outfit and went to the bathrooms to take a shower. After I took a shower I changed into the clothes I picked. Once I was done I headed back to the dorm. When I got back I that Daniel wasn't there so he must have gone to take a shower too. I jumped onto my bed to watch t.v. while I waited for Daniel. 

Once Daniel was back it was 7:45. We watched The Office together for 15 mins until we decided to go. I put on my shoes, my sweatshirt, and went out the door with Daniel right behind me. Daniel sped up to catch up with me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We smiled at each other and continued walking. 

Once we got to the party I instantly smelled the alcohol. I haven't ever drank and I never plan to. I grew up with an alcoholic and I don't want to become the same. I walked to go get something to drink other than alcohol but I couldn't find anything. 

After like 10 mins of looking I finally found a water with nothing in it. Daniel left into the crowd while I was looking so I decide I should go find him.

I eventually found him sitting in the living room with a drink in his hand. I walked over to him, and grabbed the drink.

"Daniel, we promised no alcohol!" I said irritated already.

"I know, but I couldn't find a water." He said while frowning. I set the drink down and pulled him to go dance. We danced for a while until I needed to go sit down. 

I went to sit down and when I turned around I didn't see Daniel. He must have gone to the bathroom or something. I sat on the couch and looked down at my phone. I felt someone sit next to me so I looked up expecting Daniel. 

Yep, not Daniel. I don't know who it is but he's uncomfortably close to me. I tried scooting away but was already against the arm of the couch. By now he was touching me and was putting his arm around my shoulder. I kept pushing off his arm but he wouldn't budge. I tried getting up to find Daniel but the guy grabbed my waist and pulled me back, this time onto his lap.

"LET GO!" I yelled at him.

"Common baby girl, have some fun!". I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he was talking. I was disgusted.

"I said let go, and don't call me that!" I kept trying to stand up but his grip was too strong. He eventually let go, but instead he grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to back away but he just pulled me closer to him. 

"Hey y/n, you in here or the kitc-" I heard from behind me. It was Daniel. I heard his heart breaking. The guy finally let go and I pushed him away. I slapped him once I got up and ran to find Daniel, who had already ran off. 

I searched for 20 mins before I finally found him on a chair in the backyard. I ran up to him and noticed he was crying, I was crying too. Once I got closer I noticed a bottle of vodka in his hand. Straight vodka. Disgusting just thinking about that.

When he noticed me walking up to him he got up and tried walking away but failed. I helped him gain his balance and put him back into the chair. I sat on the chair next to him and turned it to face him. 

"Daniel" No response. "Daniel!!!" Still no response. "DANIEL!!!!!"

"WHAT!?" 

"Please just listen to me! I swear I would never do that to you!" I said grabbing his hand.

"Whatever" he said looking away again.

"Okay, we're going home. I'll talk to you when you're sober." I told him grabbing his hand and helping him up. He of course refused because he is mad. He can't walk on his own but won't let me help. What am I gonna do? I can't leave him here. 

I decided I needed someone to help me. Neither Corbyn or Jack were here and I still don't know anyone else that would help me. I went walking around to find someone sober that can help me. I eventually found a kid sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked like he hadn't been drinking so I decided I would ask him.

I sat on the couch next to him and turned to him. This is gonna be awkward. Well, here goes nothing.

"Hey, this is kinda weird to ask but I need someone sober to help get my friend home and it didn't look like you were drinking sooo..." I said rambling on.

"Of course I'll help" he agreed standing up and smiling at me. Wow he looked a little young to be at a college party..

---------------------------------

HEYOOO!! So I haven't been updating and i'm sorry, I was sick and couldn't get out of bed for like 4 days, then had to catch up with school. I'm good now tho and can hopefully update more! Who do you think the guy is helping y/n? You probably all know already but whatever, it a sorta cliffhanger xD Welp, vote, comment, and thanks for reading! byeeeeeeeee