#27 - Cafe

I woke up in a familiar room that wasn't my own. I looked around worriedly and eventually saw Ana sitting on the bed, eating cereal, and watching what sounded like sponge bob. I felt my back ache which was probably just from sleeping on the floor/couch for the night..

Ana eventually saw that I was awake and ran over to me, jumping on the couch next to me. I scooted over to give her some space while checking my phone for any notifications even though I hardly ever have any.

"You're awake!" she said jumping up and down. I gave her a small smile and nodded my head. "Oh sorry, you must be confused! Daniel couldn't find the key so Jonah brought you to sleep here." she motioned around the room which was now half decorated with Corbyn's things and half Jonah's.

"Oh ok, why are you so exited?" I asked laughing at how happy she seemed so early in the day.

"Jonah finally asked me out last night!" she squealed jumping around again. I smiled at how happy she was but was irritated that Jonah didn't tell me first! Like we're best friends, you gotta tell me this stuff!

"Finally" I laughed with her. Jonah's been crushing a lot lately and I'm suprised he didn't ask her sooner. "So do you know where either of them are?" I asked cracking my neck from sleeping uncomfortably. Ana got up and grabbed her cereal she set aside before running over to me and grabbed me my own bowl. I thanked her as she sat back down.

"No, I think Jo went to get food because we have none here but I don't know where Daniel is." she told me before getting up to put away her empty bowl.

I laid back down on the couch and texted Daniel as to where he is before setting my phone back down on the armrest. I sighed and thought of where he could be now. I decided to go look for him, so I got up and grabbed my stuff, saying goodbye to Ana before I left.

I walked down the corridors to our dorm which was still locked. I knocked on the door and got no answer meaning he didn't get in either. I sighed in frustration and started walking to Zach and Jack's dorm. I knocked on their door and was greeted by Ashley. She smiled at me and let me in, opening the door wide enough to let me through. I looked over to the t.v. where Zach was in the middle of an obviously intense game of fortnite, with Jack cheering him on before he died.. I laughed at him for dying and so did Jack and Ashley.

"Ash your supposed to be on my team!" Zach pouted trying to look sad. We all laughed even more which made Zach be even more 'mad' at us which didn't last very long because he eventually started laughing as well.

I stayed at their place for about 2 hours playing games, eating their food, and just hanging out. I also whooped Zach at fortnite and call of duty which earned me some money because we were betting. I won 2/3 rounds of fortnite and Zach only got in second once out of the three games he played.

I was sitting on the couch with Ashley and talking about random topics when Daniel eventually walked in. He smiled at me and plopped down next to me cuddling into my side. I laughed and started playing with his hair.

"Omg you guys are couple goals!" Ashley said cooing at me and Daniel. I giggled and Daniel smiled up at me. "Zach why can't we be as cute as them?!" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Well first off we aren't them" Zach said not looking away from his game. Ashley rolled her eyes and gave me an evil smirk. Jack looked at her and nodded, knowing what she was gonna do. She ran up and turned off his game before he could win. He looked at the screen with his mouth wide open.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that" he yelled standing up and chasing her around the room. He eventually caught up with her, picking her up and throwing her onto the bed, tickling her to the point where she probably couldn't breathe. She eventually got him to stop and was able to catch her breath before Zach jumped onto her and cuddled with her, but probably suffocating her at the same time.

"Aww why can't we be as cute as them?" I giggled looking down at Daniel who chuckled.

"Because we're way cuter" he smiled up at me, leaning forward and connecting our lips. I heard Jack groan and flop backwards onto a beanbag.

"You guys make me sick!" He said stuffing his face into the beanbag. I giggled at him which made Daniel smile at me again I just rolled my eyes and continued my focus on Jack.

"We need to get you a girlfriend" I mentioned to him which caused him to sit up and nod his head a lot. I laughed at him and looked over to Zach and Ashley who already fell asleep cuddling. "So where have you been Dani?" I changed the subject looking down at Daniel.

"Getting a new key" he smiled cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. This is the fourth key he's been through because he keeps losing them. "Oooo" he said shooting up and grabing my hands to pull me off the couch. "I need to show you something" he smirked pulling me up. I followed him out the door and waved to Jack who was already too busy playing a game.

We made our way out of the building and off of campus. I still have no clue where we are going but It can't be far because Daniel insisted on walking instead of driving.

It was probably only a few blocks off campus and we walked the whole way hand in hand. We eventually arrived at the little cafe Daniel took me to for breakfast a long time ago. I smiled up at him as we entered the cafe. We sat down at the same booth as the first time we were here and Daniel also ordered the same foods. I obviously made him try my chocolate shake again which he still hates, but at least he didn't act like a drama queen like last time.

We talked about random things the whole time and eventually started talking about what we would do once the school year ended. Daniel obviously wanted to start a singing career and I wanted to start an Acting career but we both know that its a really touch industry to be in.

After a while more of talking, Daniel reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box.

My entire world stopped.

I DID want to spend the rest of my life with him and only him, but its so early.. I put my hands over my face and started crying.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" he worriedly asked, grabbing my hand away from my face. I shook my head.

"Dani, I love you but we aren't ready" I said pulling my hand back.

"No no no" he chuckled looking down. "I'n not proposing. It's a promise ring" he said opening the box to reveal a beautiful promise ring. I sighed in relief and laughed at my stupidity.

"I'm sorry. You scared me so much" I said giggling.

"Sorry" he laughed. "But y/n, will you take this promise ring? So whatever comes our way, we'll never leave eachother, ever? I love you so much and can't lose you" he said tearing up. I leaned forward and wiped his tears, not bothering to wipe my own that we're still pouring out of my eyes.

"Of course I will Dani, I love you too" I smiled giving him my hand to put the ring on. He reached over the table and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. I giggled again which made his smile even wider.

----------------------------

HEYO! this chapter was 1360 words!! WTF thats so long for me xD I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter of this book! Next chapter will be the epilogue!! Sorry im ending it, I'm kinda out of ideas for this book and its not really going anywhere so I'm just gonna end it and start a new one which I have some big Ideas for! I hope you guys enjoyed this book though! Please vote and comment if you have any ideas for new books you would like to see!

huh I wonder if anyone actually reads this part of the book or if everyone will be surprised by the next chapter. I guess we'll see ;)

I love you all, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee