#24 - Moving

It's now the day that Jonah is supposed to be leaving back to Minnesota but none of us want him to leave. Over the past few weeks he's been here he has gotten closer with the boys, as well as Ana. 

"Hey Jo, when's your flight?" I asked looking up from my laptop towards Jonah. 

"It leaves at 7:45" he told me as he continued packing up his stuff. 

"I was thinking you could stay" I said closing the laptop.

He looked at me confused and walked over to sit next to me. "What do you mean stay? I've already been here two weeks, I have to get back home" 

"You could move in with Zach! Get a job here or take classes here with us!" I said standing up.

"I mean I guess that could work" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I barely have any stuff though" he pointed towards his suitcase.

"That will be fine, we can go shopping!" I said excited that Jonah would be moving here, not that we were gonna go shopping because as I've said before I hate shopping.

I sat back down on my bed and opened up my laptop. Jonah went into the hallway to call Zach to ask about moving in. Apparently Jack was gonna share a dorm with Zach so Jonah couldn't move in with him. Corbyn eventually found his phone and called me saying he had an opening in his room that Jonah could move into. 

Just as I hung up the phone with Corbyn, Zach and Jack walked in our dorm. 

"Hey Y/n, where's Daniel? He's not back yet?" Zach asked me jumping onto the couch. Couldn't he have just texted him instead of barging into my dorm? Zach is one special person I can tell you that. The other day, he was running around campus in only his boxers for no reason..

"I'm not sure, why?' I asked closing my laptop and plugging it in.

"Uhm no reason? We gotta go bye!" Jack said while grabbing Zach's arm, pulling him out of the room. I just shook my head and looked over at Jonah who was chuckling. 

"Do you know where Daniel is?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Nope, I should go though.. I gotta start moving my stuff bye!" he said grabbing a bag and running out of my room. Gosh these boys suck at hiding things, it's obvious they know where Daniel is..

I decided to text Daniel and ask where he was but of course got no answer. I sat down to watch friends while I waited for him to get back but fell asleep within the first ten minutes of my episode. 

I woke up from my two hour nap to Daniel coming through the door. I sat up, rubbing my eyes to see Daniel with a big grin. 

"Hi? Where have you been?" I asked yawning and stretching. 

"Out" he said still smiling. "Now go get ready and meet me downstairs in 20 minutes" he said before walking out the door. It was then that I realized he was wearing fancy clothes, not a suit but they were still a lot nicer than his usual clothes. I started panicking because I knew I can't get ready in 20 minutes seeing that I smelt really bad and needed a shower, had to find something nice enough to wear, and do a little makeup even though I've barely ever worn makeup which will make it take even longer. It makes it even harder that I have no clue where we are going so I don't know how to dress. 

I quickly ran to take a shower. Then grabbed a dress I had that I've never worn before that Jonah picked when we were shopping a few days ago. I quickly did my makeup which was just mascara. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to meet Daniel. 

----------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks again for reading! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! Also tell me any ideas you might have for this story, you can comment, message me, or message me on instagram @CassMarais ! Love you all, BYEEEE