#22 - jigsaw

I eventually found my way back to Zach's dorm to find him fast asleep. Jonah was still up playing Xbox. Jonah looked up at me and quickly paused his game, standing up, and leading me out into the hall to talk without waking up Zach.

"So how'd it go with Daniel?" Jonah asked quietly closing the door. "You were gone a while."

I told Jonah everything that happened backstage during auditions and why I was leaving so he knew why I was gone. "Great actually! Ya, we talked about everything and apologized. We actually ended up hanging out there for a while and had to leave once security came out" I said laughing at the new memory.

He pulled me into a hug once I said we were good, and let me tell you.. his hugs are the BEST! "I'm glad you guys are good, I never want to see you sad! And it's hard because Daniel is the first boy friend of yours I like" he told me before pulling out of the hug. "He seems like he actually loves you, and you love him" he said smiling. Causing me to blush and cover my face.

"Thanks Jo" I said smiling back, uncovering my face.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and slowly opened the door to the dorm. "Let's go to sleep, it's getting late"

Jonah fell asleep almost instantly when we went into the room but I couldn't sleep at all..

-time skip-

After like 2 hours of laying on the couch trying to fall asleep Jonah woke up to see me still awake.

"Y/n? Why are you still awake?" He asked in his 'morning voice' and rubbing his eyes. I say 'morning voice' because it's only like midnight but whatever..

"Can't sleep" I mumbled still staring at the ceiling.

"Go" Jonah said repositioning himself to look in my direction.

I gave him a questioning look which made him smile.

"Go to Daniel, he's probably still awake too" he said pulling his blanket back up.

I smiled at him and jumped off the couch. I went over to give him a hug which he obviously gave back. "Thanks Jo, love you" I waved heading towards the door.

"Love you too y/n" he mumbled before falling asleep again. I smiled to myself and headed in the direction of my dorm.

-time skip-

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for it to be opened. I heard sounds behind the door so I knew he was in there.

The door eventually opened to see a shirtless, tired Daniel.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I asked motioning to his bed head.

He chuckled and tried fixing his hair which didn't work. "No, I couldn't sleep" he said looking down, playing with his feet.

"Neither could I.."

He smiled at me and opened the door a little more so I could get in.

I sat on my bed and looked at the tv to see thats so raven on. I smiled at him then back at the show. He jumped onto my bed next to me, pulling me down with him which caused me to laugh. "Common Dani lets watch thats so raven! It's so good!!" I said trying to sit up out of his grip to see the show.

"Babe" He said pulling me closer, making me stop struggling. "It's over" he chuckled nodding towards the tv.

I dramatically gasped and sat up to see the credits rolling. "Nooo!!" I whined flopping back down onto the bed. Daniel chuckled and grabbed the remote to search for a new show to watch. I eventually saw the movie jigsaw was gonna be starting which made me quickly grab the remote and click on it.

"No!" Daniel gasped, "I am not watching that! It's to nasty!" He said covering his eyes with my hands.

"Oh your fine Dani, I'll protect you" I said rolling my eyes which caused him to chuckle.

"Fine fine.. but you have to cuddle with me" he said laying back down and pulling me into his chest.

I giggled and repositioned myself to be more comfy which made Daniel get a better grip around my waist.

The movie eventually started and Daniel automatically squeezed me tighter and stuffed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Your gonna be okay Daniel" I said laughing. After a few seconds Daniel still didn't answer so I pinched his arm which made him jump and roll off of the bed.

"OW! What was that for?" He asked tooling at his arm where so pinched him. Did I mention I can pinch abnormally hard for some reason?

"Did you fall asleep already?" I asked sitting up.

"I was comfy ok? Can we please go to sleep?" He asked dragging out the word please.

"Your just scared aren't ya?" I asked giggling.

"Ugh no! Why would I be?" He huffed sitting back down.

"It's fine to be scared Dani" I said looking up at him.

"Well I'm not okay?" He asked laying down again pulling me with him.

About halfway into the movie Daniel started dozing off again. I waited until he was pretty much asleep and screamed in his ear which made him roll off bed again and grab the nearest thing which was his guitar.

I laughed at him as he gave me a death glare. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you looked so peaceful" I said laughing more.

He rolled his eyes and set down the guitar, getting back in bed and falling asleep again.

-time skip-

"Dani? Dani wake up!" I whispered not able to move. "DANIEL" I whisper yelled.

"Huh?" He mumbled, still sleeping. I sat in silence a little longer trying to tell him what was wrong. "Y/n? Are you ok?" He asked sitting up.

"I think someone's trying to pick the lock on the door" I finally said pointing to the door handle which was twisting as if someone was trying to open it.

——————-
Holaaaaaa!! Cliffhangarrr muahahah!! Sorry bout that😂 sorry I'm not updating much, it's kinda hard from a phone but I'm trying my best!
Are you guys glad they're back together? Also who do u thinks at the door? You shall find out soon!!!
Thanks for reading and please comment and vote!! Love you all, byeeeee