#16 - Musical

It's been a few days since me and Daniel made up. We've been great ever since but I've had a lot of school work to do and we've had barely anytime to hangout. 

I'm in class right now and apparently our class is putting on a play that's mandatory for acting students, which includes me. I guess the play is wizard of oz which sounds pretty cool but I'm pretty sure they are making it a musical so I may have to sing which will NOT go too well. I'm just hoping I don't get a big role and have to sing in front of a crowd alone. It seemed like Corbyn got really excited when they announced it was a musical. It makes sense though, I mean he is a music major as well. 

The auditions are in two days and I know I'm gonna do awful. We spent the whole day reading the script and practicing for the part we want to go for. I'm gonna go for tree 2. It seems most my speed and hey, the trees are VERY important!

Once my classes were over me and Daniel met up and decided to go to the cafe we first met Jack at. I'm pretty sure Jack is working today so hopefully we could hangout again!

"Hey Y/n? Are you guys doing the the musical too?" he asked me while grabbing my hand.

"Yeah we are, and I HAVE to try out! I can't sing at all!" 

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me. "I'm sure you have a beautiful voice!" 

"Ooooh yeah! Totally! (Notice the sarcasm) I'm just gonna try out for tree 2" I said shrugging. 

"Oh common, you'll do amazing!"

We continued walking to the cafe with Daniel's arm around my shoulder. Once we got there we saw Jack at the counter helping a customer. We sat down at a table to keep talking until he was done.

Once he was done and noticed us he ran over and sat by us.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you stopped by, I've been so bored here alone." he brought us both our favorite drink and gave it to us when he sat down.

"Thanks" I said accepting the drink.

"So, I heard there was a musical happening and the acting and music majors have to audition" Jack said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah there is! And Y/n is trying out for Dorothy!" Daniel told him before I could answer. I glared at him and he smiled that adorable smile back. "I'm gonna help her get ready too"

"Daniel, nobody could help me sing better! I'm pretty sure I've killed a bird before! I'm gonna embarrass myself" 

"You won't embarrass yourself, I'm gonna make sure it's perfect before you audition" he said still smiling at me.

"I'll come to the audition to watch!" Jack said chiming in.

"No no no no! Jack you can't come! I'm not even trying out for Dorothy, I'm gonna try out for tr-" Before I could finish Daniel interrupted me.

"Yes you are! And of course you can come Jack, I'll tell you when her audition is tomorrow! Bye!" He said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the cafe as Jack waved goodbye. We walked passed our dorms and into the music building. I looked at Daniel confused but he just smiled and pulled me into a room. I looked around and it noticed we were in a recording studio. It had instruments everywhere and  a mic with a mixing booth. This place was amazing!

"Dani, are we allowed to be in here?" I asked looking around at everything. Daniel chuckled and picked up a guitar.

"Yeah, my teacher gave me the key so I can record and stuff when I write new music. Cool isn't it?"

"Really cool actually. Why are we in here though?" I asked while taking a seat on one of the couches next to Daniel.

"I'm gonna help you get ready for the musical! And maybe you could help me, we could be co-stars!" He told me while tuning his guitar. 

---------------------------------------

HI!!! Thanks again for reading! We're at like 550 reads! That's insane! Thanks to everyone that's been voting and continuously reading! I'm currently sick again so I'll be writing at least one more chapter today! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I know its shorter than normal but It will be easier for me to update often if they are shorter so I'm gonna be making them shorter from now on. Ok? Cool xD byeeeee