1

3rd person P.O.V
"Ur so pathetic." Jungkook huskily chuckled as he repeatedly kept throwing hard punches at Taehyung.

Later grabbing Taehyung by the collar of his shirt and throwing him on the ground. "P-Please s-stop" Taehyung stuttered, on the ground while getting kicked hard in the stomach by a student that was walking by, while others recorded the whole incident and laughed.

"Your so helpless and weak." Jungkook said while Namjoon pulled Jungkook off of the poor beaten up Taehyung. "What the hell Namjoon?!"Jungkook yelled in rage towards Namjoon, as he clenched his fists in anger, getting ready to punch Namjoon. "Kook that's enough. Let the poor kid be." Namjoon glanced at Jungkook, seeing his angry expression, and then glancing at Taehyung. Seeing how his face shows relief, yet still a hint of pain and sadness.

Namjoon then walked away from the situation and minds his own business, acting as if he never saw nor was in the scene of the incident. Jungkook, who is very angry, goes the opposite direction to calm himself down, not trying to fight with his friend, Namjoon.
——

After Jungkook left, Taehyung ran in the direction that Namjoon went in, trying to find  for him to show him his gratitude for saving him.

As Taehyung left his classroom, he found Namjoon and went up to him, a huge bright boxy smile was plastered on his face as he . "Thank you so much for saving me back there." Taehyung said happy and relieved that he stopped the bullying. "It's nothing really. You don't have to thank me, I just felt bad so I helped you, plus, you don't deserve to be treated like this. Consider me as a friend if you'd like." Taehyung stood there in shock when he heard the word 'friend' come out of Namjoon's mouth. He's never had a friend before because of how socially awkward he is and how everyone knows him as the nerd. I mean, sure Taehyung is the adorable nerd and all, but he's a very weak person. Making him the perfect target for wanna be bullies and playboys. Other than Jimin, that works with him but either way they don't see each other often, he doesn't have any other friends."What? Why are you shocked about me saying I'll be your friend? Do you hate me?" Taehyung snapped out of his trance and quickly responded, not trying to make the older think anything bad about the silence. "Nonononono. I want you as a friend but... I'm worried that Jungkook will bully you too and that you will be embarrassed of me and won't wanna hang out with me. I'm very socially awkward and weak, and I don't want you to end up being bullied cause of me." Taehyung looked down sadly, staring at the floor as he recalled of all the bullying he has been through since elementary school. Namjoon looked at Taehyung, worry and guilt plastered on his face. He patted Taehyung's  shoulder, reassuring him that everything will be ok. "Taehyung, I don't care if people hate you or know you as the socially awkward nerd. I want to protect you and be your friend. Plus, Jungkook knows he can't hurt me, my father is the head of the school so he'll find out if Jungkook tries anything." "Thanks Hyung." Taehyung looked up at Namjoon's and showed him is adorable boxy smile.

——

The school bell rang, signaling that it was time to head home. Namjoon waved goodbye to Taehyung smiling, later then started his way to walk home. When Namjoon was long gone, Jungkook decided that teasing Taehyung a little would be fun. "So. The little awkward nerd of the school has a friend? Can't believe Namjoon is such an idiot for being your friend." Jungkook chuckled and playfully hit Taehyung slightly harsh and left with a smug smirk. Taehyung rolled his eyes, annoyed at how Jungkook wouldn't let him be. He shrugged his shoulders and then later doing the same as the other, starting to walk to get home.

——

"Taehyung! Hurry up more customers are coming!" Jin said, as he walking in to check on Taehyung, which was still struggling to put on his high knee socks. "Yes sir! I'll be right there soon, don't worry." Taehyung said as he was quickly putting on the high knee socks on and the black shoes. Taehyung ran out of the changing room and went to help the customers and help his manager Jin and his friend Jimin. 'This is gonna be a long day.' Taehyung thought, as he was handing some customers their beverages.