What happened?

Taehyung's P.O.V
It's been approximately 2 weeks since the last time I've seen Jungkook, or the girl he cheated on me with.

During these miserable long and depressing days, I've been with Jimin as he comforted me and welcomed me into his home. I started to stop my shifts at the cafe and told Jin I'd take a break since I'd see him sitting in the café awaiting me to be there to "talk things out" and now I'm trying to focus less on him and try to be happy.

Happy as I was before. Before he came into my life, before the disaster with that stupid girl who took him away from me... before I gave my everything to him.

I can't bare seeing him. Even looking at a picture of him I cry. I still can't understand why he did it. Why he did it with that girl when he knew I was there. He looked... different. His eyes didn't have that glint like they always had. He looked pale now that I think about it. Even if I didn't look for long, it felt like I watched the whole thing, how my pain kept getting worse the more I looked at them. I hate it. How I'm not enough. How I don't have the best body, the best personality, the best looks, everything that the other girl had. Maybe that's why I can't let it go, cause I'm jealous about her, how she has everything I don't and how she has Jungkook in her grasp that I couldn't do.

I'm deciding to move somewhere else, somewhere that's far from here so he wouldn't be able to find me, or to come running to. It's for the best I'm tired of him sending me messages, emails, mail, money, everything I don't want. I wanted love. Love from him, all his time, his attention, all of the money and him giving me everything didn't matter to me. I only wanted him to love me and to be with me, to not cheat on me. I want my old life back.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I can't stand not being around Taehyung. To see how much I've hurt him, how broken he is and how miserable he is because of my dumb mistake kills me.

I kept looking for him, everyday I go out of my house just to go searching for him, to see if he's came out of Jimin's house. I give up. This is all my fault, for falling for her tricks.

I don't remember everything clearly, everything was a blur in the moment. I felt weak for days. My head hurt so much for those days that I felt as if I was drinking too much these passed days when I haven't touch a single glass.

I just wish I can see Taehyung again, hug him and just protect him from the world, protect him from my terrible mistakes that I made.

I ruined such a good relationship with someone I truly loved for the first time. All the time all I did in the past was sleep around, not caring about my girlfriends emotions. Taehyung has changed me into someone loving, someone who improved when others have tried yet failed at doing.

I want to fix things and I want an investigation for this. Oddly as how it sounds, but I feel as if it was something else that has something to do with all this and why I felt weak, lightheaded. Everything happened so fast.

I haven't been able to sleep in days, I can't even remember the last time I had a good sleep since the incident. I rarely eat which doesn't even affect my hunger at all. All I can think about is Taehyung, the incident, and if I should just end it all. End this terrible life I have. End all of his sufferings. Maybe that will make everyone happy.. if I just disappear, everyone would be celebrating having the time of their lives and love life more.

Maybe it is for the best.

A.N: Ok so I apologize for being gone for too long. I've been going through a not so good situation that just makes me upset. And no I will not discontinue it, but I might edit the chapters since I see some comments pointing out my mistakes which I'm glad so I can revise it. Also I tried uploading this chapter, but my phone decided to delete the app since I didn't have eNouGh sTorAgE. I'm sorry if I'm inconsistent in my updating this terrible story but plz bare with me.

:')