Thinking

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been three days since I haven't gone to school and honestly, I've never felt so bored. Usually I would hate getting up for school and wanna sleep in, but now, I want to go. I have a reason to get up in the morning, I have a reason why I myself has changed, I have a reason why I have became soft and not being my old cold self. That reason is Kim Taehyung. But because of my stupid self, I can't dare to go back now, since he most likely doesn't want to see me.
I just want to embrace him and tell him how much I love him. To give him so much love, to shower him with my affection for him and to give him my everything. I'm sorry for breaking your fragile self Taehyung.
——
Taehyung's P.O.V
I stared out the window in the cold classroom when my teacher told us to settle down and hear our names for role call. "Jeon Jungkook?" Everyone looked around the classroom and noticed that the famous Jeon Jungkook wasn't here again. "Kim Taehyung?" I nodded and raised my hand. "Since you live near Jungkook, can you please take these worksheets and study guides he has missed?" I sighed yet I nodded my head to not anger nor want to go against my teacher.

——

'Stupid Jeon Jungkook, being so good looking yet a complete asshole!' I thought to myself in rage. But what I haven't noticed was that I bumped into someone. The papers fell at the strong impact, later were scattered everywhere on the floor of the school. "Omg I'm sorry kid. I wasn't looking." I looked up and saw a very pale looking guy, he had mint green hair that was parted in half, showing his amazing looking forehead. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded my head and told him that it was fine as I myself, am clumsy.

When we picked up all the papers I scanned my eyes on his face. 'He doesn't look familiar. Is he new?' I thought. "Um, I hate to bother you and all, but what's your name?" The mint haired male had asked me. "Oh. My name is Kim Taehyung. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled at me and oh my Jesus his gummy smile. "My names Min Yoongi, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Also, I'm new here.... so could you help me figure out where my classes are?" I nodded my head but then remembered that I had to go to Jungkook's and teach him all of what he has missed. "I'm sorry, I can't. I have to go and teach this student that has missed all of this." I saw his expression and his smile slowly faded away, I felt bad really but I had to go to Jungkook.

"I could help you with that."